SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Account Banned
Symphony 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm   Account Banned

Just created this account recently and already perma banned. I'm guessing this has to do with the fact I already have a account. (which I don't use anymore, and I don't see why you can't mail someone explaining the ban)

If this is indeed the reasoning behind it, I would like to know if you can delete said account (Heroin). I stopped clicking, and took all my links off because of how the people here acted and treated me. I was a decent clicker, and didn't think I deserved it. So, I quit. And have come back with a new name and account.

I'm not going to be using "Heroin" I will be using "Prodigy". So there is no "multi-account" going on here (which I don't see the point of honestly).

So I'm kindly asking if you can in turn ban or delete the account "Heroin" and relieve the ban on this account. If it isn't too much to ask, I meant no trouble here, and tired of getting it in return. I just want to click some links, and get some in return.

Edit: After searching my "Heroin" profile after thinking, it's probably banned also. Sure enough it is... I seriously do not want that account, I want this one. I also didn't know in the first place until browsing this forum that you couldn't have other accounts, even though I wasn't using Heroin.

This maybe seem like a rant, but it's not, I just want to co-operate and be able to use this account instead, I JUST WANNA CLICK LINKS IN PEACE.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:28 pm   Re: Account Banned

Prodigy wrote:
Just created this account recently and already perma banned. I'm guessing this has to do with the fact I already have a account. (which I don't use anymore, and I don't see why you can't mail someone explaining the ban)

You guess right. We don't mail anyone about being banned, it is for what this forum is here.

Prodigy wrote:
If this is indeed the reasoning behind it, I would like to know if you can delete said account (Heroin). I stopped clicking, and took all my links off because of how the people here acted and treated me. I was a decent clicker, and didn't think I deserved it. So, I quit. And have come back with a new name and account.

When those things happens, you could go to any of us and tell us what is the problem, but you can't make multi, it isn't an excuse.

Prodigy wrote:
I'm not going to be using "Heroin" I will be using "Prodigy". So there is no "multi-account" going on here (which I don't see the point of honestly).

Even if you don't use it, it is multi account, both are yours.

Prodigy wrote:
So I'm kindly asking if you can in turn ban or delete the account "Heroin" and relieve the ban on this account. If it isn't too much to ask, I meant no trouble here, and tired of getting it in return. I just want to click some links, and get some in return.

Mail me when you are online. We will fix it. ;)

Prodigy wrote:
Edit: After searching my "Heroin" profile after thinking, it's probably banned also. Sure enough it is... I seriously do not want that account, I want this one. I also didn't know in the first place until browsing this forum that you couldn't have other accounts, even though I wasn't using Heroin.

When you make a new account, you accept the Code of Conduct. You did it twice, there is the rule about not making multi accounts.

Symphony 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 am   

Thank you very much for the understanding. I'm not sure if you want me to mail you via forums or from the link click site? I'll give it a shot on the link click site for now.

Reply to topic