SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Balancing your clicks & what we mean
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 am   Balancing your clicks & what we mean

From time to time you may see in short notes or be sent a PM asking you to balance your clicks. What does that mean exactly??

Well let me try explaining this. Firstly you need to know how many clicks you have done & how many you have received. Best way to find that out is to Click here. Now find your name in that list & directly to the right of your name there is two numbers.

The first number is how many clicks you have done so far since the last reset.

The second is how many clicks you have received since the last reset.

If you have received more than you have clicked, the only way to balance is to click more.

If you have clicked more than you have received, the only way to balance is to show more links until you have balanced. Now, when you show extra links, its preferable to show them only in dynasty. For Non VIP members, once you have balanced you MUST DELETE your extra links (leaving 1 showing in dynasty) or they will be in history for all to click!

Balanced members means you will have better averages! That means better ranks or better chances in our dynasty contests.

Any questions come to the chat & feel free to ask

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Morganza 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 am   

To give a tangible example:

If I show 100 links and click 200 on Monday, and then show 200 links and click 100 on Tuesday, my personal average for those two days is 100, not 150. Extra clicks and extra links showed do not carry over from day to day!

Similarly, the dynasty's standings are based on the average of the members' daily averages, so if I do 100/200, and Eddie does 200/100, the dynasty average is 100, not 150.

rawscatalog 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am   

There is a problem with balancing your clicks, especially when you put your links for the dynasty.

In fact, every click done by the dynasty seems to cost you a little bit more than 1.

I noticed that because I'm trying to keep my score at around 5000 credits, and so, I balance my clicks, but every day, I lose around 100 to 200 credits, even though my clicks are balanced.

Do you have an explanation for that ?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:39 am   

thats the credit tax, doesnt matter where you balance its the same. Try to keep your received about 10% lower than your done

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

rawscatalog 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:42 pm   

Thanks for the quick reply.

Does this mean that when I need to open all my links, it's better that I just allow dynasty clicks ?

From my tests, I tried at first to open my links only for the dynasty, but perfect balancing was too expensive in terms of credits (I was losing around 150 credits every day).
Since then, I open my links in Main and in Dynasty (in general, I donate 7*30 clicks this way), and I lose less credits now (around 50 every day).

BTW, 90% balancing is NOT balancing.

Reply to topic