SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
50 clicks = 557 credits?
lamoxlamae 
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 pm   50 clicks = 557 credits?

I set my Warrior Cats link to be for Main view only and with only 50 clicks allowed. I started with 845 credits, then logged off (no more clicks done by me that day).

The pet I linked to got only 50 clicks as it was supposed to. However, when I logged back in I found Yarolds had deducted 557 credits and that I was down to 288 credits.

Why did it deduct so many? Shouldn't it have shut off after 50 credits/clicks or does it normally charge over 10 credits per click?

I want to go back to clicking but don't think it's safe to do so until this has been resolved.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am   

You aren't vip, so, you can't "hide" your link from history, you need remove the link for don't receive more visits.
If you only unmark the visibility, your link is still showing in history

lamoxlamae 
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:37 am   

Alba wrote:
You aren't vip, so, you can't "hide" your link from history, you need remove the link for don't receive more visits.
If you only unmark the visibility, your link is still showing in history

I have not had problems with my link hiding as I have the system do it for me. I have watched my links be removed from the Dynasty exchange and know that it does stop being visible.

I also have not gotten any more clicks since yesterday and all my links are hidden so I know I am hidden.

I checked all of my links and saw that none of them got extra views. If things were not hidden, I would have seen extra views on all my links. However, there were no extra views past the 50 I asked the system to do.

I suspect the system charged me 10 credits per link visit.

I started with about 1,127 credits that day due to the lotto. I should have had 795 credits left when I logged on unless I was overcharged.

Proof: (also see image)
10-11-27 660 365 142 105

I should not have lost over 800 yesterday. The math is wrong, which means the system is making a mistake.

clicks proof.JPG
How many clicks I had recieved and given yesterday.
6746 Time(s) 8.5 KB

Wolverines
Gamer God

Helped: 1
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 am   

you are not vip like alba said before.....you set that link to 50 but everyone that clicked it or you clicked could see your other links in history...thus clicking all the links you have listed in your profile

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am   

lamoxlamae wrote:
I have not had problems with my link hiding as I have the system do it for me. I have watched my links be removed from the Dynasty exchange and know that it does stop being visible.

I also have not gotten any more clicks since yesterday and all my links are hidden so I know I am hidden.

Not VIP members can't hide the links from history.
It is your profile and your links:

lamoxlamae 
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am   

Ok, I understand that not being VIP means they can see the click history and can click from there. Thanks for clarifying that. Where did you go to see that?

One thing still don't make sense, though.

Wouldn't the system track these "found in history" clicks in with the day's clicking history (the image I posted earlier)? The "found in history" clicks are also taking up credits, so they should have been tracked and on the list. They were not on my list, though.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am   

lamoxlamae wrote:
Also, wouldn't the system track these "found in history" clicks in with the day's clicking history (the image I posted earlier)? After all, the history clicks are also taking up credits, so they should have been tracked.

done today = total clicks done today = dynasty + history + main
recv today =
total clicks received today = dynasty + history + main

lamoxlamae 
n00b

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am   

Alba wrote:

done today = total clicks done today = dynasty + history + main
recv today =
total clicks received today = dynasty + history + main

Ok, so the system does NOT track clicks when people click in your history but still charges you for them?

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:50 am   

lamoxlamae wrote:
Ok, so the system does NOT track clicks when people click in your history but still charges you for them?

You are seeing things harder that they are ;)

Reply to topic