SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
CARE and HAT
icecube 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm   CARE and HAT

Could the HowTo on main site explain CARE more clearly? The guide here did a okay job, but when I read the HowTo on the main site when I was just starting out, I had no clue what it was. I asked myself, "what Human Awareness Tests? When do we ever get those?"

Then I encountered one. But I had no clue what it was. Looked like part of another click-game. I filled in the thing and it said I died. I assumed this was just a way of getting people to join the game after they clicked your link, i.e. if you didn't die you could register for the game. I had no interest in joining another game so ignored the rest of the ones I saw. Until today when I exceeded 11, and now my CARE is too low. That's when I came to the forums and read the actual guide for it.
So now I'm stuck with few links to click even though I'm good for clicking the extra things on those sites.

What I'm actually suggesting is:
1) Explain CARE and HAT more clearly in main HowTo . At least a little more detailed..
2) Give warnings when you miss HATs. This way people will have some warning if they didn't bother to read the HowTo or didn't understand it.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 pm   Re: CARE and HAT

icecube wrote:
Could the HowTo on main site explain CARE more clearly? The guide here did a okay job, but when I read the HowTo on the main site when I was just starting out, I had no clue what it was. I asked myself, "what Human Awareness Tests? When do we ever get those?"

The HowTo is only a "quick guide" for understand how Yarold's works.
Normally the whole explainations here and in the most of sites are in the forums

icecube wrote:
I filled in the thing and it said I died.

Well, Yarold's owner likes jokes in the site, you will find a few of them around.
You will die always, the dragon from the cave will be always faster, and maybe the fortune cookies aren't always right ;)

Anyway, any suggestion is welcome.

Reply to topic