Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm
black beauty revealing himself to be a multi
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 am   black beauty revealing himself to be a multi

Take note of his first mail exchange with jassej where he claims banning him was unfounded. then read further on, for someone not supposed to have ever been here before, he knows a lot about the history of the place.

BTW, 1000 credits to anyone that can correctly guess who this clown really is

Sender [Banned]black beauty
Recipient [A]DemonicJ
Subject banned account
Sent 10/11/14 19:08:17
copy messages with Jassej :

Sender [V]Jassej
Recipient [Banned]black beauty
Subject Hey
Sent 10/11/14 13:36:14
Hello,
unfortunately you are banned because

"black beauty - permanent ban multi of previously permanently banned member"

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6767

I am sorry but I removed you, hope you understand that this must be.

Best regards
Jassej

Recipient [V]Jassej
Subject RE: Hey
Sent 10/11/14 18:23:00
I totaly disagree with this sanction which is totally unfounded ! It would be very interesting to ask Demonic to prove his claims. Be sure he can't ; he is only jealous to see better members than himself and those of his dynasty and he cannot envisage to see the Mob having the possibility to be overtaken!

Respectfully
Black beauty

Anyway Demonic the tiny demon, be sure I will finally beat you and your bad tricks on this site with all my friends !

Kind kisses little toad !

Sender [A]DemonicJ
Subject RE: banned account
Sent 10/11/14 22:21:40
I was thinking of writing back with something intelligent. Then I remembered your not that smart. So instead I will just say **** off & get on with your life away from yarolds

Recipient [A]DemonicJ
Subject RE: RE: banned account
Sent 10/11/15 03:30:59
Poor mad and cheeky fellow...your insults don't touch me at all...so much you are for me a very little man in your mind and in your action here ! I've just seen you have created a feeder dynasty to help The Mob to stay at the first rank, this prove once more you have always been the greatest cheater of the site with your debile servant Alba...Both of you are really ridiculous...! I have inform the owner of the site because I don't forget feeder dynasties are forbiden here...but naturally as administrator you don't apply the rules to yourself...! All the other emperors will be informed about your abuse of authority !
Best regards Demonic little demon only in your mind !

Sender [A]DemonicJ
Subject RE: RE: RE: banned account
Sent 10/11/15 03:37:22
if only you werent fooled by your own delusions of granduer. I have allies, so therefore am not a feeder dynasty. Mail all you want will only show how naive you really are

Recipient [A]DemonicJ
Subject RE: RE: RE: RE: banned account
Sent 10/11/15 03:53:00
Nobody can see your allies because "All dynasty alliances" in General Info doesn't work anymore, may be just small dynasties to appear as respecting the rules...your argues will not deceive any sensible person ! How can you explain really you needed to create a new dynasty if it is to help The Mob in a way totally unfair ?
Bye perfidious fellow...all my best success for your dynasty...we'll see how long you will keep it and with how many members (new naturally et not coming from the Mob) !
Respectfully,
Black beauty

Sender [A]DemonicJ
Subject RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: banned account
Sent 10/11/15 04:06:34
anyone with the slighest bit of knowledge would go to their own alliance page & can see how many allies I have. No big secret there, nothing to hide. All done legitimately with only one account to I might add.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty
Last edited by Ecco on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total  

borracho 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm   

starts with a B...

or an M....

always ends with a ! :lol:

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 pm   

borracho, if you want laugh of somebody then laugh of your members at Mob forum and not of my members!!!!

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:20 pm   

Demonicj wrote:
Quote:

BTW, 1000 credits to anyone that can correctly guess who this clown really is

so, are we having fun yet?

What gives you the right to act like this.
Don't tell me it is humor, i am pretty sure you are the only one who think so, except your followers.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:35 pm   

Jassej wrote:
borracho, if you want laugh of somebody then laugh of your members at Mob forum and not of my members!!!!

borracho is laughing of your members? Untill where i can see, he is having fun about this topic
Calm down Jassej & enjoy the game ;)

Ella wrote:
so, are we having fun yet?.

It isn't for what this site is done?
As i said to Jassej, calm down and enjoy the game :)

borracho 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm   

jassej wrote:

Jassej,

I've been nothing but cordial with you....and it will stay that way as far as I am concerned. I just like to click and have fun..... like 99% of everyone here including those in your own dynasty.

I'm just trying to win 1000 credits.....I am not laughing nor have I ever laughed at one of your members. But I do laugh at our own(Mob) members often! :razz:

my guess is Barymore(Maurice).......if that is not who it is...then I will apologize.

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 pm   

Well in my eyes 1,000 credits is 1,000 credits
why wouldn't anyone want to win that? :?:

jmo here
:mrgreen:

I don't know anyone here except a few so I couldn't hazzard a guess
if you are correct Bo, congrats :)

ps...I do agree with Alba though, it is only a game...I think some are playing it much too seriously :( taking all the fun out it.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 pm   

Not surprised that some people can only find the "wrong" in what I have done. You have all complained at various stages that the banning process isnt transparent, so I make it transparent. You complained how some are treated, yet find nothing wrong in what was said in that mail exchange to me. You complain its 'your' member, but no one cares that member is a known cheat that has funded plenty of multies (thereby taking clicks from you & your dynasty friends or stopping you acheive goals you wanted to acheive, unless you benefitted directly from having those multies in your dynasty!).

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm   

That topic it's "Banned accounts" and who want play game then should open topic in a others place.
Ecco or Stan, you should stop it NOW!!

@ Jay, black beauty was my members, it's banned and you say me why and I say nothing because who broking rules should be banned but that here it is circus...sad that this circus make a ADMIN :(

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm   

Sad thing is jassej, this circus allowed this banned member to buy you 6 vip accounts in the two days for your dynasty. Sorry make that 8 VIPs he has now bought your dynasty. Agreed it does make this a bit of a circus

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.