SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
The Timers..
Phara 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 pm   The Timers..

Hi all , since a few days i see games that doesnt have any timers or waiting time like the 1000's of myminicity's available on yarolds.

Now my question was why does MMC links have 0 waiting time while some have waiting time. I know a few links that for sure dont have limited links a second. I hope people from other games can also validate if their game has a limit / sec or not ;) And state the suggested waiting time.

My Links :)

Darkthrone - Doesnt have a waitingtime / or a visit a sec time. They do have a daily max visitors of 400 each accound. (Gold version) 275 in Beta version.

Unicreatures - Doesnt have a limit a sec, but the waiting time could be lowered to avoind server stress. The time now is way to long.

Cheers Phara

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 am   

unicreatures it was there for a reason.(their server was about to blow up there for a while) darkthrone I would assume is the one you click the word and if you click a word in another tab gives you the "wrong word" when you click the right one in it's tab

Phara 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 pm   

well i see u dont get the message, its not about 2 tabs its about sites having timers, Darkthrone has 5-30k players that click each day, so it doesnt have timers, and about the word u have to click, well when u click it it shows the word anyway.

sasyville 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm   

About Darkthrone, if I'm not misunderstanding, Ladywizard said the timer is needed because when you have two darkthrone tabs open at the same time, and you click over the word to confirm your click, it will report an error, and you'll have to click the word for a second time.
Hope I got the messages ^^ (if not, please don't slap me!)

Phara 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 pm   

I dont know, as far as i know it doesnt need timers, but maybe add some timers aswel to myminicity. Fair use policy for all :D

Reply to topic