SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Moved by: Alba
Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 pm
Explanation about dynasties for newbies?
miranda-im 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 am   Explanation about dynasties for newbies?

Hello,
I created my Yarold account 2 months ago, some days later someone send me a mail with an invite for the REAL MINI VILLAGE dynasty.
My reason why I join a dynasty was that I get more clicks.
I learned in the meantime that there are several ranks within dynasty and that I can visit all available links from my dynasty members and the allied dynasties. (correct me if I am wrong)

Some members from the dynasty helped me to setup my profile settings, some others help me with some other points in the game, thanks for this,
but that's more or less all what I know about dynasties.

It would be nice if someone can write 1-3 sentences about dynasties, like the profile FAQ or the the text about HAT.

The reason for this post is that I got 2 mails about "Can you change your dynasty?" and
I still have not any idea why a player should choose a particular dynasty, maybe apart from the language and the maximum member limit for dynasties.

I am think I am not the only newbie who is very confused about dynasties.

Peter

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:07 pm   

Hello peter,

not very nice from other dynasty's to ask you to change dynasty, we have some unwritten rule that when a person is already in a dynasty, other dynasty's not ask you to change dynasty.
do you still know the name from the 2 members who asked you to change? than you can inform the emperor from that dynasty, the emperor can tell his member than we not tolerated this.

Now i will answer your question

we have a Faq section on this forum

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4187 about profile
http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4171 about HAT

greetings the emperor from the dynasty Just4Fun

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:50 pm   

miranda-im wrote:
I am think I am not the only newbie who is very confused about dynasties.

You are right, dear Peter. :wink:

I believe that there is nothing for make a newbie chose a dynasty. Maybe reading our forums can show them our way of play, but, who being newbie read the forum for that? :???:
The more common is that a newbie go to dynasties page and join the number 1, if he get accepted, ok, if no, he try it with number 2, etc... the most of them does it like that.

Also, how you say, some newbies are in a dynasty because they receive invitations from the dynasties (i do it).

About invite you when you are already in a dynasty, i guess that it isn't ethical, but some people (including emperors do it).

But, I want say you and any newbie that you are always
FREE for leave a dynasty and join another.

Ferrari wrote:
not very nice from other dynasty's to ask you to change dynasty

I agree

Ferrari wrote:
we have some unwritten rule that when a person is already in a dynasty, other dynasty's not ask you to change dynasty.

You do believe it really, Ferrari?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:03 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
we have some unwritten rule that when a person is already in a dynasty, other dynasty's not ask you to change dynasty.

You do believe it really, Ferrari?

well at least i was hoping that everyone was so well-mannered to do it not.
I can only speak for my self, I do it not, and i hope other members from my dynasty also don't do it.

miranda-im 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:07 pm   

No, the both emporers from each dynastie knows this. ;)

Yes, the first link is something about the profile and clicks, the second about this "Hat", this not explain why one Dynasty is "better" than another. Is there really not more?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 pm   

In my opinion there are no good ore bad dynasty's, each dynasty has something.
my dynasty is only fun and from time to time a contest.
The only rule is you have to stay positive and no hidden links look here http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4952
All big dynasty's have their own forum section, look here http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/index.php?c=4 and all big dynasty's have their own rules, if you click in the forum on the section J4F you can see our rules, and you can see the topics we wrote.
If you click on the section from MMC MOB you can see their rules and the activity in their forum look here http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3709
All dynasty's have that, you can see it if you take some time to read the forum.
I like all Dynasty's except if they have a lot of negative members lol.
And of course if you join a dynasty with only 200 members in alliance, than you click less links and receive less clicks as if you join a dynasty with max 400 members in alliance.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
I can only speak for my self

Now you are right :wink:

miranda-im wrote:
this not explain why one Dynasty is "better" than another. Is there really not more?

Peter, how i said you, there is nothing for chose a dynasty that a newbie can see, only looking forums, and even sometimes neither.
By example, our dynasty (MMC Mob) have the most activity in our chat room, so our forum isn't so active like our chat :grin:

Reply to topic