SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
no link in profile
Ella 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 pm   no link in profile

I see more and more members having no link in profile on purpose.
Last example is a member who wants to start their own dynasty and told me it goes much faster clicking the required 1999.99 credits when having no link in profile so they dont get clicked while they build up credits.

can't there be something like it is on main and history? Only be able to click when there is at least 1 link in profile.

:oops: EDIT So there is something, and for quite a while , dohhh :mrgreen:
Allright, so these members click like mad on the pages with 1 link in profile and then remove the link when not clicking/being offline.
Last edited by Ella on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Angel2B 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 pm   

It is that way. I accidentally unticked my dynasty link and I could not click in my own dynasty until I realized what I had done. So unless that was just set, I don't know how anyone can click without having a link set anywhere.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:47 am   

Angel2B wrote:
It is that way. I accidentally unticked my dynasty link and I could not click in my own dynasty until I realized what I had done. So unless that was just set, I don't know how anyone can click without having a link set anywhere.

same here

You can't click on none page if you don't have a link visible there

Annie 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 am   

I think what Ella is saying is that people are deleting the links on purpose when they are not clicking.

You only need a link typed in for a max of 1 hour per day in little bursts of 5 mins clicking.

This isn't really fair to others in the alliance who show all day. Theres little chance you can ever click on their link with it being hidden 23 hours a day.

I've even seen people posting in their short notes that they are hiding their link to build up their credits.

I suppose the only thing to do is to complain to Dynasty leaders about them? Not sure much more can be done.

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 pm   

Annie wrote:
I think what Ella is saying is that people are deleting the links on purpose when they are not clicking.

Yes, so i herewith suggest when there is no link in profile when user goes offline, to have the system restore the last used link. :cool:

City of MT 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm   

Even better is that all links should have a minimum show time of one or two hours. It would be fair to everyone. If you remove the link from your profile, the link will disappear after the minimum time has passed, but not before. After all, this is a link exchange, not a who has the most credits site.

Win 500 Credits from contests and games!

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 pm   

If you're part of a dynasty, you should have one link (or more) 24/7 in my opinion or you do not deserve to be in one.

My suggestion is that people who ARE in a dynasty and hide links, should be booted asap (and blacklisted so other dynasties don't fall in the same trap?)

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm   

That sort of regulation is up to your emperors.

Reply to topic