SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why I'm banned again ?Can you explain me ?Read please
DoNGi0vanni 
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 pm   me and my friend banned

hi! on 20.11.2009 a friend came to me from other town.he accesed his account from my pc but he didn't know that i'm already registered on the site.After about an hour he observed that is banned.He told me what happened and after that i checked out and saw that i am banned too.the problem is : he is banned for 6 days and me forever :| ... i understand that we breaked the rules(even if it was whitout intention) but please can you unban me or reduce my ban period?

thank you for understanding and i promise that in the future i will not let anyone log in on your site from my pc :mrgreen:

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm   

So after realising you made a mistake, you created another account?

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

DoNGi0vanni 
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 pm   

yes.i tried to make another account.i thought that it isn't any problem...now i realised that you are monitoring the ip adresses and i am guilty.sorry about that! i'm a beginner... can you please :cry: reduce my ban period?

[ Added: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 pm ]
can you just answer me?i treated you with respect and i except the same from you.will you unban me or no? when you will delete my account? just give me an answer so i will not be forced to lose my time on the forum

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 pm   

maybe you don't want lost your time in the forum and that is ok, but i believe that you must think that admins aren't here 24h. /day.

so, you can be a little patient ;)

Moby 
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm   me and my friend banned 2

On 20th of november i was in visit on a friend of mine and i loged on the site on his PC to make credits .After a while I saw that my account is banned . Then he said me that he also has an account on swle.yarold.eu . I did'n knew that ,so our accounts are banned (Moby and DonGi0vanni). I'm banned until 26 november but he is banned forever. So please , can you unban us or reduce ban period ? I'll never enter on this site on other pc if another person have an account already . He has no fault and i did'n knew that he has an account already. About this problem has writed DonGi0vanni yesterday . :grin:

[ Added: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Can you please answer me :D This message has 24 hours already .
Last edited by DemonicJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total  

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm   

So I guess your friend is still there?

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Moby 
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm   

No .I'm his friend . I visited him just in weekend ... I'm at home right now and i write you from my pc. If you could have seen that I entered from the same ip in friday you can see that now is not the same ip . So please . I need to use this account .Can you unban us?

Moby 
n00b

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm   Why I'm banned again ?Can you explain me ?Read please

Now ... Can you explain me why am I banned AGAIN after just 1 day after my older ban has expired ??? What I did wrong now ?? I have been pleasant , patient , even if I was banned for no reason(I have been explained why) but you dindn't listen to me ... I was serious , you have been not . Now ... I don't know what to belive. So please ,again , delete my account or just say to me why i'm banned again . I respected you , i need you to show me the same respect . Please just delete my account or unban me , I read the rules, I have just 1(one) account . So , I have to find out why . Thank you !

ghita123456 
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 am   me and my brother got ban

Heloo ... me and my brother got banned on swle.yarld.eu ... both of us have an account but and we were banned .. we beleve thet si a problem and make a now one but the same thing happend ... so we red the ruls and descover that every is posible to have only one account on ip ... how can we resolv that ? my account is "ghita12345" and my brother`s "ghita123456" the thirt -that we created only to see if works is "tenie" . Plese unbann our accounts or only one of them .... sorry if we desturbe ...

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am   

as all these accounts seem to be related I merged the 4 topics into 1

Moby 
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 pm   

So... with all of this i can't solve my problem ! I'm still banned ... I dind't received an answer on my request ... For serious ... I said that i have no fault ... and you banned me .If I have a fault ... just write it !! Keyboards does exist !!!

idem32 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm   Re: me and my brother got ban

ghita123456 wrote:
my account is "ghita12345" and my brother`s "ghita123456"

well...Here you say your account is ghita12345.

Why here in this topic use the account your brother ghita123456 ???? :shock:

The mistake of a man,is to think that women are weak. :P

ghita123456 
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 pm   that`s important ??

simple .... becouse he was loged on from his account and i`ve wrote it .. we are from Romania and he doesn`t know english very well ... so he ask me to write the messege from he account .. i didn`t tkink this is important .... i have a messege to transmite here .... but you find all kind of conclusions and suspisions .... is so important if i`ve transmited he messenge from my account or my brother`s ... if so please just tell me you do not want to unbann our account or only one of theme (ghita123456) or you can just delete all account and lett my brother have a new one .. (he really was extremy hapyy when discover this site)....becouse i do not want anymore to deal whit you .. sems you are not serious .... So ... in the next messege please tell me yes or no ... and done ... I waited your answer 2 days and you just tell me something i`ve allredy knew ... the end ...

[ Added: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:54 pm ]
hey .. you there ... all of you .. if you don`t want to resolve me .. don`t .. but you can resolve the rest ... of here ... becouse i`ve been reading they`s messeges and u don`t answer them .... 10x ... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reply to topic