SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
'The Fortune Page' doesn't load along with some other pages
sunstream 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 am   'The Fortune Page' doesn't load along with some other pages

I experienced a kind of bug today. I opened 100 links from the Main page using Snap Links JS for Opera, and approximately half of the pages didn't load. Most of them had title 'SWLE:Waiting', and they were all saying that 1 second was remaining before page reloaded. But I was waiting for about 5 minutes, and nothing changed. Besides, 'The Fortune Room' page appeared to be empty. It only had a title written on the tab, but no content was loaded. I tried reloading it manually, but nothing happened.
So, I missed 1 Care point. It's not very essential for me, but the glitch itself is very unpleasant - can anyone take a look at this problem?

Xazy 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 pm   

The tabs stuck at 1 second is a common issue for me, I usually just solve it by closing all tabs and re-clicking the links. I assume it's a problem with sending too many requests to Yarold's server at once (not just you, but everyone using the site at the same time).

Reply to topic