Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:00 pm
stirred, not shaken update
Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm   

Quote:
I'm out!

This sh** does not make any fun anymore.

Have a nice life!

so being not able to cheat is not fun any more?

turdkey
[Deleted]

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm   

Yarold wrote:
Quote:
I'm out!

Have a nice life!

Sorry Stan I don't cheat and even I have had enough.

This is one time you have stuffed up big time and I think you will pay the price. One year ago Yarolds was the best place to be to get your links clicked but that isn't so any more for many games and you and we all know that.

There is one hell of a difference playing hard ball if you have the market cornered but when you're in competition with plenty of others it pays to listen to the customers/users.

vixibelle 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm   

Okay, I just posted this in the "credits" thread, but I'm posting here, too, in hopes of a quicker answer.

JUST NOW I went from -2 credits to -45 credits. What the ****? I only have one link (an eggcave link) showing in dynasty ONLY. And, besides, how can I get more clicks if I'm all ready negative to begin with?! Someone PLEASE explain this one.

chvchv 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 pm   

Yarold wrote:
Quote:
I'm out!

Have a nice life!

You're wrong! It has nothing to do with "cheating". (Nice try!) There are a hundred ways to cheat and to ******* up links.

The problem is the complete chaos and the inability to track the own progress. Before the update there was ONE number to look at. It was easy, it was fun and there was the change to easily compete against each other in the dynasty. Now we have to deal with a totally opaque average calculation. And that's no fun at all.

People are using up their credits in vast amounts to get a higher average. Bruno73 is probably the most extreme. He is using up his credits to show 10 links all day long in order to be the one with the highest average. This plan does not work in the long run. He will be running out of credits in a few days. And then what ? He can go back to the old "I click and then you can click" method, which disables him from having an ave of 3600, because nobody is showing 10 links all day long. Or he could beg for credits or he can buy credits. And THAT'S what you most probably have in mind with the update. Well, as I said; if you wanna commercialize the link exchange, then go ahead and good luck with it.

And also: Don't you read this forum? Don't you see that (except for 2 or 3 people) nobody is happy with the changes?

[ Added: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 pm ]
turdkey wrote:
Sorry Stan I don't cheat and even I have had enough.

This is one time you have stuffed up big time and I think you will pay the price. One year ago Yarolds was the best place to be to get your links clicked but that isn't so any more for many games and you and we all know that.

There is one hell of a difference playing hard ball if you have the market cornered but when you're in competition with plenty of others it pays to listen to the customers/users.

If you wanna get thousands of links each and every day with just ONE click per day, goto [link removed]

Yarolds was about having fun in a community. Now it's a total mess and no more fun.
Last edited by Yarold on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 pm   

chvchv wrote:
This plan does not work in the long run.

Decide it works or it works not ?

Read what you write. If you build your theory then make it solid.

For now enough of this

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.