Closed by: Yarold
Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:00 pm
stirred, not shaken update
Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:10 am   

:evil:

I was so proud of my stats , when i went to registerd members and clicked ''most clicks done'' to saw Ferrari on 1st place in that yarold page... and now all stats are gone........

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 am   

Yes some has worked hard for a long time for their stats ..... and the confusion on the dyn page where is the Emp? - the Kampaku? - all a mess!

I have lost 1 member, she left with: This is too much!! - 2 has informed me if this continues they will quit.

sks 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 am   

Ferrari wrote:

I was so proud of my stats , when i went to registerd members and clicked ''most clicks done'' to saw Ferrari on 1st place in that yarold page... and now all stats are gone........

exactly!! what problem was with all time stats?? :evil:
you stole all the time i spent here...... :evil:

looks like my time here comes close to the end.....

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 am   

sks wrote:
Ferrari wrote:

exactly!! what problem was with all time stats?? :evil:
you stole all the time i spent here...... :evil:

looks like my time here comes close to the end.....

my stats was 4 year of hard working, promoting yarold, clicking like crazy, i knew i could never pass metalteo he was to good (RIP my friend ) now i passed him, becouse he died and could not click annymore, all this stats are gone, i loved to see his name everyday there.... gone gone gone all gone
Stan this hurt so much .......
Last edited by Ferrari on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total  

70Chevelle 
Hardcore Gamer

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 am   

this all seems very complicated. I will look at it again when I've had more rest -(I've been sick) but none of the new columns make any sense to me and I had to hunt for the links!? - shouldn't those show by default?

Oh well - I've been wanting to quit and the only reason I have been staying is for my Emp.

This will probably push me to leave

and another thing - last year when I joined - I PAYED to have a VIP - so that I wouldn't have to show anything in history - so are all of us that paid for VIP going to get a refund? - yea I know we're not - but it feels like I've been robbed - not much point in even being vip anymore
Last edited by 70Chevelle on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total  

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 am   

Stan reverse this update, break it down in smaller portions, make a "council" of users (emperors?) to sit down and discuss the best solution.

I understand the need for more links on main but this is too extensive an update - reverse it before yarolds implodes.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am   

[ : Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am ]
Jeanne wrote:
Yes some has worked hard for a long time for their stats ..... and the confusion on the dyn page where is the Emp? - the Kampaku? - all a mess!

if you push "rank" in dynasty page, not dyn exchange page, you will see emperor, kampaku, shoguns, daimyos and so on.

you see this, all those words you can push :wink:

Credits Members Rank SumAvg SumYday Dyn SumAvg Dyn SumYday Activity Last Login Promotions

@ Yarold , what i write above to jeanne
Can you make that set as default..................?
you will have to set that again every time you delete cookies............
The rank is most important thing in that row.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 am   

Great update, now we can see who gives & takes rather than the old stats only showing who the takers are.

As credit transfer still exist the numbers still wont be a true reflection of people abilities.

apart from some layout issues, good update!

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Blurk 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 am   

Sorting the Registered Members page on Total Clicks Done was my favourite 'game'.
That alone was a reason to come back every day and click like crazy.
With that gone, what's the point now :roll:

70Chevelle 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
Great update, now we can see who gives & takes rather than the old stats only showing who the takers are.

As credit transfer still exist the numbers still wont be a true reflection of people abilities.

apart from some layout issues, good update!

I'm sorry - can you point out what part is good? I don't know what you mean by credit transfers - is this supposed to be evil now? I don't know - only credits I ever transfered was to keep one of our members from going negative - guess I'll quit that now - other than that - all I see is is difficult to understand and no reason given for any of it. and I also have no clue what is meant by givers and takers - I am here to get clicks for my link - nothing more - nothing less - now it seems we have to play a game while we are here - I see no point in turning a click exchange into a game- there are enough of those already

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am   

70Chevelle wrote:
I see no point in turning a click exchange into a game- there are enough of those already

for a long time this has been a game, these new stats are a step forward to show who is exchanging (those that give & take) & who are just collecting credits (the takers, not giving back as much as they take) .

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
70Chevelle wrote:
I see no point in turning a click exchange into a game- there are enough of those already

for a long time this has been a game, these new stats are a step forward to show who is exchanging (those that give & take) & who are just collecting credits (the takers, not giving back as much as they take) .

First of all: and to what good? will we receive a golden star in our stats for being good exchangers?

Those numbers will not show anything - I buy a lot of credits, I show my links a lot but mostly I give my credits away so others can show their links - does that make me a lesser user?

70Chevelle 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 am   

DemonicJ wrote:

I don't care if someone "collects" credits - who would? - I get enough clicks on my links each day - so I really don't care who clicks it and I get enough to click - or I did- no way to do that now without throwing away credits - the only thing I see with this is that everyone will be forced to join a dynasty to get enough links to click because Main or history is simply not worth it anymore

bodisson-2 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 am   

hello,

for what i can see these new brutal rules are not unanimously even for fierced pillars who let a lot of time and ardor , Isn't it a little disrespect :cry:
As far I'm concerned , I would hope a step back.
I came here more for orginality way than exchange (I think it's not the first vocation of yarold).
Well,yarold has certainly those reasons to do that but the more we can see YerHotel links the more we can think users are disapointed :wink:
I don't like this kind of way mostly it will generate new rules again :grin:
I will see turn of events for future........

Spexarcity 
International MMC alliance mod

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 am   

Quote:
0 244 emperor
[V]Spexarcity

Why that? My AVE is zero? Where did my AVE go?

And I did more than 48 dynasty clicks yesterday!

There seems to be a bug.

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am   

70Chevelle wrote:

I don't care if someone "collects" credits - who would? - I get enough clicks on my links each day - so I really don't care who clicks it and I get enough to click - or I did- no way to do that now without throwing away credits - the only thing I see with this is that everyone will be forced to join a dynasty to get enough links to click because Main or history is simply not worth it anymore

That has been the case for a while now and that is very bad for Yarolds cause new reg. members can't find enough to click on main to keep the link positive so they don't get enough clicks for their games and they leave the site again.

But again this entire update messes with too much without really solving that problem.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 am   

70Chevelle wrote:
the only thing I see with this is that everyone will be forced to join a dynasty to get enough links to click because Main or history is simply not worth it anymore

In order to click in main, those in dynasties have to show in main. I would think that would mean members arent forced to join dynasties to get the extra's.

Quote:
First of all: and to what good? will we receive a golden star in our stats for being good exchangers?

Maybe those that exchange will now be recognised for their contributions. as to whether that makes you a lesser user, I wouldnt think so.

Jeanne, rough numbers you get 4 clicks for every 3 click people get from you. 70chevelle is near 1 to 1 & there are users that get clicked more than they can click. Who is the better contributor to the site (for links), someone that can click more than others or someone that provides the links for others to click on (all links are appreciated as it is a link exchange site)?? Without those that can & do get clicked more the exchange would dry up would it not? So why not recognise & have the figures to show it, those that can do well on both the showing & the clicking of links, rather than those that can just click.

Please note this is in no way a personal attack on you or 70chevelle at all, but as you both asked I used you both as examples

norrbotten 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 am   

Okey, maybe I'm stupid but I don't understand anything.
I woke up this morning and had zero in Average Dynasty clicks done. If everyone had zero it would have been understandable but now....
Then I click about 250 dynasty links and I get: Dynasty clicks done today: 83 ???????

Yarold takes up a lot of time but it was a lot of fun when I understood how to reach a gole, but now... Is the meaning that I should click all that I can and pray to some god that it will count and that I maybe, if I get lucky, will get an average over zero again.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Dragonstar 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 am   

Can we go back to sorting by rank on the Dynasty page? I used to be able to see ranks at a glance, but now I have to work hard to read the list. This alphabetical sorting is confusing.

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:16 am   

DemonicJ wrote:

Maybe those that exchange will now be recognised for their contributions. as to whether that makes you a lesser user, I wouldnt think so.

Jeanne, rough numbers you get 4 clicks for every 3 click people get from you. 70chevelle is near 1 to 1 & there are users that get clicked more than they can click. Who is the better contributor to the site (for links), someone that can click more than others or someone that provides the links for others to click on (all links are appreciated as it is a link exchange site)?? Without those that can & do get clicked more the exchange would dry up would it not? So why not recognise & have the figures to show it, those that can do well on both the showing & the clicking of links, rather than those that can just click.

Please note this is in no way a personal attack on you or 70chevelle at all, but as you both asked I used you both as examples

yes according to my clicks received and clicks done + the amount of credits I have bought how many credits should I have now? and since I don't even have a fraction where are they? They have been given to other users so they could show more links and get more clicks.

Now where does that stat show? since we're aiming for recognizing "efforts".

And since you have referrals that are strong clickers (myself being one) then a bunch of your clicks received is thanks to them not to your efforts.

[ Added: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:19 pm ]
Dragonstar wrote:
Can we go back to sorting by rank on the Dynasty page? I used to be able to see ranks at a glance, but now I have to work hard to read the list. This alphabetical sorting is confusing.

I agree - and it's not alphabetical - I think it's clicks done that determines who's on top.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.