senseless fight ignoring warrnings
bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 pm   senseless fight ignoring warrnings

DaBabes City wrote:
Wolverines wrote:
and that is why we having this discussion now transfering credits to "feeders"

I am laughing hysterically over here! You would rather we had six, eight, or ten negatives on our Dynasty than require and train our people to be positive?

yes, I would rather you have that dababes. The mob rarely feeds their newbies, Instead we train them how to click. Training members is better no? Instead of feeding them when they go neg? hmmm?
Last edited by Yarold on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total  

boots63 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 pm   

why do you ask about the 5 big dynasty, if i count exactly it's 6!!!!
i'm very disapointing that you don't considere yet la brute as a top dynasty though, she had the fourth score yesterday, 50 members and she will probabely have a better one un few days....

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm   

boots63 wrote:
why do you ask about the 5 big dynasty, if i count exactly it's 6!!!!
i'm very disapointing that you don't considere yet la brute as a top dynasty though, she had the fourth score yesterday, 50 members and she will probabely have a better one un few days....

Sorry, you have right, now we have big 6.
But you are against feeder dynasty or?

boots63 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 pm   

lyou don't remember but i answer no before i prefer helping members to be better and to have good care by sending them credits that send credits to have more extra links. it's so, that the dynasty la brute is now a big dynasty as you say.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:23 am   

Ella wrote:
And i still am convinced that there still is a feeder dynasty around, in favour of the one who sent the mail.

Who is this other feeder dynasty your alluding too?

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 am   

DemonicJ wrote:

Who is this other feeder dynasty your alluding too?

kevin-Clicker.

If i am not allowed to quote a pm, then delete it.
Quote:
kevin leave tarold because this year he have a big exam in june so as he have credits he want to create an alliance to use his credits we never send credits to him , nobody in rmv pay for him and he 's alone

As i said in the beginning of this thread, i am against all forms of feeder dynasties.
This form is a variation of the feeder dynastie we are discussing.

OK, no credits are send, but the links are only shared with the Mother dynasty and not with the allies.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:23 am   

That lasted as long as hippies haven was a 1 ally dynasty.

*Hippies Haven now has allies, but for a little while there was allied to only one dynasty. kevin-clicker was dropped as an ally a dsay or so ago

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm   

09/08/16 -- was my second attempt to ally. Days before i also did, but deleted that request because i got no answer. Before that first request, 'Kevin-clicker' already existed.
09/08/21 -- received the mail, mentioned in my previous post.

Hippies Haven was a 1 member dynasty for 1 or 2 days max.
So everyone could request alliance soon after that, since 2 member dynasties are visible on the all dynasty alliances table.
OK, guilty (?!) .because we knew Hippies Haven would open its doors again, we where the first to ally.

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 am   

bluebell_rose wrote:
DaBabes City wrote:
Wolverines wrote:
and that is why we having this discussion now transfering credits to "feeders"

I am laughing hysterically over here! You would rather we had six, eight, or ten negatives on our Dynasty than require and train our people to be positive?

yes, I would rather you have that dababes. The mob rarely feeds their newbies, Instead we train them how to click. Training members is better no? Instead of feeding them when they go neg? hmmm?

Why didn't you protest our mentoring and funding our trainees with purchased credits while you were allied with us? Could this be because our gained/given difference was widening because of your many negatives and those same credits were enabling you to overtake and replace us in second place, hmmm? :)
From my Short Notes:
Valenth is down for two of our members. My own nine extra links are open!
If you object to purchased credits, please ignore my links!
My definition of a negative? A debt not paid, a promise not kept! We mentor and aid our members to stay positive, and give our Allies full value!

hippie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am   

Hippies Haven was allied to Net Freaks, Untouchables and the moblets while I was away. They were my first ally of the day, what a surprise, I came from NetFreaks and allied with them first. The same day I allied with Moblets and Untouchables because they were good allies before and had room for me. RMV sent me an ally request but when I went to click it, it was gone because they had grown too big. Why don't you get your facts straight before you post DemonicJ. It just makes you look bad when you don't have your facts straight.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 am   

hippie wrote:
Hippies Haven was allied to Net Freaks, Untouchables and the moblets while I was away. They were my first ally of the day, what a surprise, I came from NetFreaks and allied with them first. The same day I allied with Moblets and Untouchables because they were good allies before and had room for me. RMV sent me an ally request but when I went to click it, it was gone because they had grown too big. Why don't you get your facts straight before you post DemonicJ. It just makes you look bad when you don't have your facts straight.

09/08/21 19:30:02 OctoberIvy Made changes to: description: Old=Looking For Consistant Clickers To Get Our Dynasty Going New=On vacation for 9 days, hope to have some ally requests by the time we get back.
09/08/21 19:29:15 Hippie is now a new emperor
09/08/21 19:28:27 Hippie has joined the dynasty
09/08/20 22:22:14 Hippie accepted aliance with dynasty
09/08/20 22:11:49 OctoberIvy Dynasty is founded, Good luck

Short note from your other member when you made the dynasty again "Welcome NetFreaks, you are the best. Hippie and I will be on vacation Saturday August 22 - Sunday August 30. We will leave some links open for you to enjoy."

Was replying to the comment Ella made "As i said in the beginning of this thread, i am against all forms of feeder dynasties."
Was the 22nd when you got your 2nd alliance. Not arguing the validity of your dynasty, was countering someone elses remark about 'any form of feeder dynasties'.

DaBabes City wrote:
Why didn't you protest our mentoring and funding our trainees with purchased credits while you were allied with us? Could this be because our gained/given difference was widening because of your many negatives and those same credits were enabling you to overtake and replace us in second place, hmmm?

With mainly the same allies we were catching you & looking like taking 2nd place? Guess that shows you paying...erm I mean mentoring your members wasnt that effective. Difference in given gained ratio, guess that just shows up your guys as being inneffective that they couldnt click the extra's from your funding. we know our given gained was better than some of your other allies as well, but thats ok. You wouldnt allow us to get 2nd, thats ok, we helped another ally of ours get to 2nd.

For the record, we did protest, even while allied with you.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.