SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
HAT problems
dalma004 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 am   HAT problems

One of the members of my dynasty missed 12 HATs, and has not came across one since. His last one was the 8th of August. He wants to raise his care percentage, but can't if he doesn't get any HATs.
I've never heard of this problem before, and I want to help my dynasty members, so does anyone have any advice for him?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 am   

HATS are random. Looking at the affected member , they have had HATS 2 hours apart & a month apart. Nothing too unusual there.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

dalma004 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm   

So it is normal to go long lengths of time without getting a HAT?

but then I just got another message from him saying that 9 of the HATs were in May, and one was in June, but his account was created in July! Does anyone have any idea how this could have happened?
He is considering deleting his current account and starting over with a new one, I thought it might be a good idea, but can that be done?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 pm   

he cant delete his account & starting a new one will get him banned. Ill look into it more

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Wolverines
Gamer God

Helped: 1
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 pm   

it is being looked into....dont delete your account and make a new one.....yarold might have to fix something with the new account as stats might not be getting erased from previous owners of the id number

dalma004 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:45 am   

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it.

dimidola 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm   over 10 HATs?

Hey, I've been using yarold quite a while now, but I didn't take seriously the HATs until recently. Of course my CARE was <10 but the past week I've been really careful but my care doesn't grow!
I thought that <10 appears until you take 11 HATs where a % appears..

Right???

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 pm   Re: over 10 HATs?

dimidola wrote:
Hey, I've been using yarold quite a while now, but I didn't take seriously the HATs until recently. Of course my CARE was <10 but the past week I've been really careful but my care doesn't grow!

Right???

i can only see that you have done 7

dimidola 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm   Re: over 10 HATs?

Wolverines wrote:
dimidola wrote:

Right???

i can only see that you have done 7

hmmm... that's odd.. Only today I must have done 10 clicking the double word ones.. :roll:
Well I'll count them tomorrow and check again, but I'm pretty sure I've done enough..

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 pm   

i only see you have done 1 hat link today......care links is a link that requires a action done (like darkthrone links)..which you probably have done alot of them today but have gotten only 1 hat link today....

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:22 pm   Re: over 10 HATs?

dimidola wrote:

hmmm... that's odd.. Only today I must have done 10 clicking the double word ones.. :roll:
Well I'll count them tomorrow and check again, but I'm pretty sure I've done enough..

here is a topic with a lot of info about hats.. including what they are, what they are for, and how they look, etc. :http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4171

the two word ones are not hats, but care links. to give the links owner a click that for their game counts you have do to something, like clicking a double word, doorgaan, a captcha code, etc.

sounds to me like you are a bit confused about hats, and care links.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm   Re: over 10 HATs?

dimidola wrote:

there are only 3 HAT links, see the pictures

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:53 pm   

that is what i thought he was getting hat and care links confused....ty ferrari and engelina for the better and more complete descriptions

dimidola 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 am   Re: over 10 HATs?

engelina wrote:

here is a topic with a lot of info about hats.. including what they are, what they are for, and how they look, etc. :http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4171

the two word ones are not hats, but care links. to give the links owner a click that for their game counts you have do to something, like clicking a double word, doorgaan, a captcha code, etc.

sounds to me like you are a bit confused about hats, and care links.

A-ha! Ok, that's clear now... but still.. shouldn't my CARE grow since I've been clicking on the doorgans, double words etc...?

Grummelbaer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am   

your care only can grow if you typ anything (it doesn't matter what you typ) in the boxes from tabs/windows called a human awareness test, Cave with big Dragon and The Fortune Room - Where a dream feels like reality

This pages are created from yarold and appears randomly because noone could see if you realy do the action on other links with doorgan or twice words but this three pages let the people at least look throw the pages they open and not only let close them all without doing any action.

So click doorgan a.s.o. and additional have a look at the three pages "a human awareness test, Cave with big Dragon and The Fortune Room - Where a dream feels like reality"

dimidola 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 am   

Grummelbaer wrote:
your care only can grow if you typ anything (it doesn't matter what you typ) in the boxes from tabs/windows called a human awareness test, Cave with big Dragon and The Fortune Room - Where a dream feels like reality

This pages are created from yarold and appears randomly because noone could see if you realy do the action on other links with doorgan or twice words but this three pages let the people at least look throw the pages they open and not only let close them all without doing any action.

So click doorgan a.s.o. and additional have a look at the three pages "a human awareness test, Cave with big Dragon and The Fortune Room - Where a dream feels like reality"

:shock: :oops: cool! thanks!

Reply to topic