SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for a dynasty
Smits 
n00b

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 pm   Looking for a dynasty

YEh i've applied to countless and i've always been rejected, i cant get my credit up properly until i get into one because theres not many links to click on the link exchange.

Is any dynasty willing to accept me?

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 pm   

there are quite a few dynasty's that will give you a few days to try and get positive.. at least i do. but its hard to give people time to learn, (( during which they sometimes go neg)) and keeping the allies happy.. too many people that go negative/show no link makes that a dynasty can loose allies.

if you are willing to try to stay positive, and show at least one link, you are welcome to try my dynasty, and i am sure there are others who will give you the time to get the hang of it, too. good luck in finding a place!

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 am   

same for me, show 1 link , only in dynasty and history, unmarked main.
than you are also welcome in my dynasty.
when you have enough credits to stay positive , you can show link where ever you wanted.

♥ Ferrari ♥

iggy67 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:29 am   Re: Looking for a dynasty

Smits wrote:
YEh i've applied to countless and i've always been rejected, i cant get my credit up properly until i get into one because theres not many links to click on the link exchange.

Is any dynasty willing to accept me?

Join the club, I'm having the same problem. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to delete my account and go to a more lenient link exchange website. :mad:

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm   

the main thing that all dynasty's will expect is that you stay positive. in most cases, this means clicking at least 250-400 links every day, so you get enough credits. in short, it means you have to spend some time clicking links every day. ((there are ways to make the clicking go smoother. most people that have been here a while can tell you which ones, and how to get them))

too many negatives in my dynasty (( as in no credit left, instead of a link you see <-[number]>)) make me loose my allies. that goes for almost every dynasty out there.

in short, if you keep getting booted, it mostly has a reason. if you want to know why, you can always mail the dynasty's emperor, and ask why.

some tips if you are new, though:

turn off main. (( go to your profile, and the links tab, remove the tick thingie under main.))

have only one link. why? easy: if you have two links, you need twice the amount of credits, and thus need to click more. a lot of people with more then one link have a blue star, which means they can hide their links completely. if you do not have a blue star, your link will always show up on the history page.

example:
member 1 (no blue star))
3 links, one visible in dynasty only
member one click me. (1 credit gained) i click back in dynasty(1 credit lost) and then go to history, where i can click the other two links. (2 more credits lost)unless you have a Blue star, links will always show up in history.

member 2: (no blue star))
1 link, set on dynasty only. he/she click me, (1 credit)) and i can click back, 1 time. (1 credit lost)

as you see, the second scenario makes you lose as much as you gain, while the first one makes you loose your credits faster.

iggy67 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm   

I'm a blue star member. I just got my Internet back after being shut off for 3 months.
and I have over 4000 credits. I just can't see why I was rejected.

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 pm   

if that is true, then the only thing i can think of, is that some dynasty's have a amount of links you have to click daily, or something like that.

there are always dynasty-specific rules, and they differ per dynasty. it always is a good idea to ask what those are if you join a dynasty, if its not in a short note ((mostly the emperor or kampaku's short-note)) already.

Reply to topic