FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Moved by: Alba
Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 pm
Dragon Lovers
dalma004 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am   Dragon Lovers

I'm trying to recruit some members that will stay positive, and hopefully will have dragon links, such as Dragonadopters, Dragon Cave, or even Unicreatures or Valenth links that have dragon adoptables.
However, I will accept any good clicker at the moment. Anyone interested?

dragonspiritdp 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm   

It comes to my attention that staying positive is a serious problem in our dynasty. I hope this few tips will help reduce the problem.

:?: How does a credit system work?
Very simple, every time you click someone's link, you gain a credit. Every time someone click your link, you loose a credit.
However, not every links are worth 1 credit, it's one of the reasons of getting neg. Here's the table of links costs.

:?: What's the difference between credit and click?
You gain a click and a credit while clicking in Dynasty Exchange section. You gain a credit while clicking in Main section.

:?: How's the dynasty average calculated?
Here's a tutorial by jennielynn.

:?: What are CARE points and HAT?
Here's a tutorial by lurchman.

:?: Why negative credit count is that much of a problem?
Well, it's quite simple. It makes the dynasty loosing the allies. The idea of alliances is "click-for-click". The negative credit count (neg)
means that your link can't be clicked, therefore our allies won't gain any credits by being our ally. In the meantime, they loose credits cause we can click their links to the heart's content.
Not a fair deal, huh? The same case is having <hidden> or <none>.

:?: So how do I stay positive then?
It's really simple. Here are the basics:
:arrow: 1. Remove ALL your links from Main, and keep them Dynasty only. This way you won't run out of credits too quickly. Put them in Main only if you have 1500-2000 credits accumulated. Otherwise, put them in Main only for extra clicks, controling credit count often or putting the Limit on (after reaching the limit, remember to uncheck Main and check Dynasty again).
:arrow: 2. In your profile, change Allow Adult Content to YES. Don't worry, all links' content would be still perfectly worksafe.
:arrow: 3. If you have just a few credits accumulated, show only ONE link. You should be aware that you have to gain daily at least as many credits as the number of our dynasty allies for each link, so every ally would be able to click your link. For example, if you have one link shown and our dynasty have 100 allies, you should gain at least 100 credits daily. If you have 2 links shown, then it would be 200 credits daily. Easy as that.
:arrow: 4. Try to get you CARE rating above 25% (by filling up HAT tests), that way you'll have more links visible for clicks.
:arrow: 5. And finally CLICK! All links available. Dynasty exchange, Main and History. Remember to do daily Quiz as well, it gives you 5 credits for correct answer. All questions are from Trivia, so just google for answer ;D

:idea: How to make clicking quick (dragonspiritdp style):
Things you will need:
For Mozilla
AdBlock Plus Addon
Snaplinks Addon
For Opera
Flashblock Widget
Snaplinks Widget
For Internet Explorer
Flash and Pics control
I use Mozilla, so this tutorial will be Mozilla-only, sorry. Screens from Polish editions ;P

1. Download, install and set your preferences for addons.
2. Set things like that:
MyMiniCity:
a) Follow any MyMiniCity link
b) Click "Block" above flash object (it would show when you put the cursor on upper-right corner of flash)

c) Refresh
Now MyMiniCity links will open A LOT faster.

Dragcave (for clicking time-only! Remember to turn off Adblock for Dragcave afterwards ):
a) Follow any Dragcave link.
b) Click AdBlock button (Mozilla upper-right corner)
c) In the shown table click any link that looks like http://dragcave.net/layout/something

d) Click Enter
e) Click "Add Filter"
Now Dragcave will open faster. Just remember to turn off the filter afterwards. When you will need it, just turn it on again.

Other links load considerably fast.
3. Go to Dynasty Exchange and click Open All*. That will open all not-CARE links.

4. When they load, just close all the tabs.
5. Click all the other links left either by Snaplinks (better for fast connections) or by hand.
6. Wait them to load, check if there are any HAT test among them (fill them if so) and close the tabs.
7. Repeat in Main section and History section.
8. Do the Quiz.
9. And you're done :D

Also look for HappyHours when there are more liks shown to click. For Main it's 0:00, 6:00, 7:00 and 18:00 server time. Also a few of our allies conduct some HappyHours, so just read the notes of their emperors.

Well, that's all, I hope it helped you a bit. Questions/comments welcome.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.