SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Banned.
LeandroJF 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 pm   Banned.

Why am I banned?

regards,
LeandroJF

[ Added: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am ]
weird, on june 24th, when i entered the yarold exchange, appeared the message "You are banned", only this, and no other information. So since that day, i didn't access the exchange waiting the response here in the forum.

well, as the response didn't come, i tried to access my account again to see if will appear another message for me. And for my surprise, everything was OK, and as I have lost about 2000 credits, I think that my account wasn't banned.

So please disconsider my first message, and I will be glad if someone can explain me why this message apeared to me.

Regards,
LeandroJF

Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm   

You were using tor.

Some people try to hide their multies loging in from different ip which can obtained for example by using tor. To prevent that all connections from tor network are now not allowed.

LeandroJF 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:09 pm   

hmmm, make sense, I was using TOR to access another exchange. Probably I forgot to turn off TOR when I accessed the SWLE.

Good to know that.

Tks for the information.

Just a sugestion: when a user access the yarold using tor, I think that the message should be more informative, telling the user about the real problem.

Regards,
LeandroJF

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:32 am   

Accessing the site through proxies isnt allowed as per our code of conduct. Here.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

cobo 
n00b

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm   ...

I should understand that I don't deserve an answer, shouldn't I? You should be ashamed because no matter the things we do, we should all be equal, because in a way we are all your customers.

P.S. I am sorry that I had to reply in a topic that had nothing to do with my problem, but it seems this is the only way you will at least read what I wrote.

Reply to topic