SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why my account is still banned after the banned period?
kanzakik 
n00b

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:34 am   Why my account is still banned after the banned period?

Whenever i login with my home PC I am BANNED, but when I access my account elsewhere, I can access, what is the reason?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:05 am   

Which account? kanzakik or ywyeap

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

kanzakik 
n00b

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 am   

My account is kanzakik.

Initially I was banned for 7 days. The most possible reason may be the additional link that I had posted for clicking.
That minicity link belongs to my fren who recommended me to play this Yarold's link Exchange game. His account is ywyeap.
He mentioned that since we belong to different dynasty and in order to increase our minicity population. Why not include each other minicity link for others to click which I followed his instruction. Sadly both of us were banned for 7 days on the next day.

Pls help, as I would very like to continue playing this game. It is a platform for me to know other frens from different countries.

Rgd,
KK

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 am   

kanzakik wrote:
My account is kanzakik.

Initially I was banned for 7 days. The most possible reason may be the additional link that I had posted for clicking.
That minicity link belongs to my fren who recommended me to play this Yarold's link Exchange game. His account is ywyeap.
He mentioned that since we belong to different dynasty and in order to increase our minicity population. Why not include each other minicity link for others to click which I followed his instruction. Sadly both of us were banned for 7 days on the next day.

Pls help, as I would very like to continue playing this game. It is a platform for me to know other frens from different countries.

Rgd,
KK

OK first lesson, its pointless having the same minicity link on more than one account as your wasting your time. its also pointless have more than 1 link to the same city in an account. Second lesson, if your friends why are you using each others accounts (logging into each others accounts)??

Your account is not banned either. however the IP your using has been banned as it is a TOR IP

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

kanzakik 
n00b

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 am   

What is TOR IP? I had searched the website but quite confusing after reading the info.
How to disable it, so that I will not faced problems again.

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:
OK first lesson, its pointless having the same minicity link on more than one account as your wasting your time.

I disagree.

When the two users/accounts belong to different dynasties, as stated in this case, there is a different set of members clicking the links from each. Yes there is some overlap of the two ally sets, but the union of users from both dynasty allies sets is surely greater than just the members from one or the other dynasty ally sets.

Don't you think?

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 am   

why not just post it from one account on the main then everyone see it?

dripquill 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:04 pm   

PaiGow wrote:
DemonicJ wrote:
OK first lesson, its pointless having the same minicity link on more than one account as your wasting your time.

I disagree.

When the two users/accounts belong to different dynasties, as stated in this case, there is a different set of members clicking the links from each. Yes there is some overlap of the two ally sets, but the union of users from both dynasty allies sets is surely greater than just the members from one or the other dynasty ally sets.

Don't you think?

Don't all links have to be unique? No two accounts are allowed to post the same link, I don't think, or the admins suspect it of being a multi.

Reply to topic