SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Sudden link explosion in 'Main'
creepsly 
n00b

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 pm   Sudden link explosion in 'Main'

I went onto Yarolds today and found that the link exchange was full to bursting with links. I clicked them all and refreshed and it was still completely full. I noticed that most of them have around the same number of credits and they were all created this month or late last month...

Am I just being paranoid or is there something wrong here?

I've never actually seen the link exchange having anymore then a page of links for me, which is another reason why I'm wondering.

( Also, I looked but couldn't find a topic like this. )

gamamew 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm   

You're the first one telling about this in the forum...

That was right after the server reset and spend around 1 hour and half clicking all those links. At the end 1100 credits gained :cool:

I really don't know if it was a bug or a gift from a benevolent admin.

Tuleria 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:00 pm   

At some sites you have to wait till it stands "Your click has been counted" in the left down corner. check this link for example(see down in left corner): http://swle.yarold.eu/cli...1320&k2=6919661

Maybe that link doesn't work...

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 pm   Re: Sudden link explosion in 'Main'

creepsly wrote:
I went onto Yarolds today and found that the link exchange was full to bursting with links. I clicked them all and refreshed and it was still completely full. I noticed that most of them have around the same number of credits and they were all created this month or late last month...

Am I just being paranoid or is there something wrong here?

I've never actually seen the link exchange having anymore then a page of links for me, which is another reason why I'm wondering.

( Also, I looked but couldn't find a topic like this. )

We call i t'' Crazy clicking day''
In the past (2 years ago i guess) we had it every 13th on the month , lotto gave than all negative members 100 or 200 credits.
I think 1 year ago Mr Yarold changed it , it is now not every month but i guess 2 or 3 times a year.
If i remember good it was end Dec or begin January that I saw it for the last.
Today the lotto gave all negative members 1000 credits :)

[ Added: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:40 pm ]
I searched, and found it back, it was 31 dec 2008 http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5267

[ Added: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 pm ]
And I found also the time before that one lol, it was 6 november 2008
http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4801

Xazy 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 pm   

Thank you for the explanation Ferrari :)

I saw in my transfers that the Lotto had given me credits, which I thought was strange since I didn't buy a ticket, lol :)

it's nice to see no negatives in my dynasty clicks...

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:40 pm   

If not ppl who say "uncheck main in profile" or "we kick ppl that show links on main" dynasties, everyday could look like today. Probably next time it will be for those who who show links on main if nothing will change.

dripquill 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 am   

Wow, yes I just noticed I got 366 credits from the lotto, hah, and I wasn't even in the negative. Oh man, I just clicked my best today, and most of it wasn't even in dynasty lol! 1237 altogether, but only 462 dynasty. HaHA!

DashaBlade 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 am   

Yarold wrote:
If not ppl who say "uncheck main in profile" or "we kick ppl that show links on main" dynasties, everyday could look like today. Probably next time it will be for those who who show links on main if nothing will change.

That's why I'm thinking of leaving the dynasty I'm in - there's a new rule about that, and I don't think it's anyone's business if I want to show links in Main, as long as I have credits to do it. :neutral:

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 am   

I would have clicked more but I kept getting the frame load error message... been getting it for past 9 hours or so

Zidane 
Mini Ming Dynasty mod

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 pm   

DashaBlade wrote:

That's why I'm thinking of leaving the dynasty I'm in - there's a new rule about that, and I don't think it's anyone's business if I want to show links in Main, as long as I have credits to do it. :neutral:

That is right. We in MINI MING have the rule too, but if the person has enough credits to do it and does not fall in negative numbers, I have no problem with it.
When this happens - someone has Main visible link - I usually ask him/her to uncheck Main. But if s/he answers that s/he wants to have Main visible and when s/he will have not enough credits to do so and then will uncheck Main and stock some credits, it is no problem for me.
As you said - as long as you have enough credits to do so, you can show the link. We only do not like negatives because allies do not like negatives, you know :)

CZ-Zidane, kampaku of MINI MING

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:12 pm   

Allright. I did put a link in main :mrgreen:
And i will leave it there. So many links i suddenly have to click in history :grin:

So, everyone, put a link in main and don't worry about your credits, there is enough to click !

Reply to topic