SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: Yarold
Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:36 pm
Admins who are also emp's or dynasty leaders

Does the operation of emp's who are also site admin cause problems?
YES
60%
 60%  [ 28 ]
NO
30%
 30%  [ 14 ]
UNSURE
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Voted : 46
Total Votes: 46

Top Cat 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm   GOODBYE

so there is a suggestion that a admin being a dynasty emperor is open to abuse and corruption

so whats new

being honest and fair doesn't work here , it never did, but at least it use to be fun and you got your links clicked ( yes having a outside game that needs to be clicked daily is what this site is supposed to be about ) but most people care nothing about giving real clicks (my link is clicked over 400 times daily but i only get 30 clicks/day in outcraft)

now with the endless pages of fake links , the backstabbing politics of Yarolds and its self serving corrupt admin , the puppet master overseeing all. I feel it has ruined this place, I'm leaving. For good.

GOODBYE

Emperor in Exile and Founding member of the REAL MINI VILLAGE Dynasty

gamamew 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 pm   

Yarold wrote:
Quote:
Does the operation of emp's who are also site admin cause problems?

yes, there is no solution for it and users make conspiracy theories about it
It's human nature, you can't stop that unless a lobotomy...

I voted NO, they can manage their dynasty at their convenience; if someone abuse of his powers, Yarold will remove from their position.

When you are talking about "Moderators", it means Global Moderators?

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 pm   

I wish people would stop voting no, or unsure, without knowing what is really going on. If you have voted that way, you have never been subjected to what we are talking about.

jassej 
MMC UBC mod

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:57 pm   

Rebecca wrote:
yes, but we have no reason to be interested in that

Stan, that's exactly what you're missing. Obviously certain admins would be interested in that, and use this to their advantage. I've complained to you many times in PM's about abuse. You refuse to see it. Just how many complaints would satisfy you, coming from many dynasties?

Rebecca you are right

Cookie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:02 pm   

rebecca and top cat

i'm sorry i feel really sad at the moment that it has to be this way
i know you dont know me and i dont really know you both but
i do know what is going on..........
i wish you didnt leave......... but i can and wil respect you're decision
even if it is hard for the ones who stay behind

:roll: :cry:

Zidane 
Mini Ming Dynasty mod

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:51 pm   

Is the problem "can Admins/Mods have a dynasty and rule it?" I think that this is no problem unless the Admin/Mod will abuse his powers. If this will be the case, I think Yarold himself will deal with it, if needed.

And if admins/mods will not be allowed to be emp/kamp of a dynasty, will it solve the problem you are talking about? I am afraid that this is not the solution.

What difference makes admin-emp/admin-kamp/admin-shogun/admin-daimyo/admin-peasant? If s/he will want to, s/he could pull the strings being and emperor as well as being only peasant, if the emp will cooperate. If you want to disallow admins being emp/kamp, you should disallow them being in dynasties completely I think. But admins want clicks too, you know :) They do many good things for the server, so why to complicate their clicking here? I believe that if any admin/mod will abuse his/her powers, the higher instance will deal with it.

CZ-Zidane, kampaku of MINI MING

Phara 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am   

I see alot op J4F people say "kick the admin from being a leader of a dynasty" , but why? Can u all have a closer look?

Cookie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 am   

phara where is that written????

and zidane you have a point in a way :roll:

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 am   

Phara wrote:
I see alot op J4F people say "kick the admin from being a leader of a dynasty" , but why? Can u all have a closer look?

woow phara , where you see that :shock: :shock:

turdkey
[Deleted]

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am   

Anyone noticed how nice it is outside at this time of year in the northern hemisphere?
Sunshine! I think we all need more sunshine because IMHO we have become victims of SAD .

Take a few days out go visit friends and let's all see if it matters that much when we return.
I think I will, because this thread, worthy or not, indicates it is all being taken far too seriously.

gamamew 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:50 am   

turdkey wrote:
...indicates it is all being taken far too seriously.
Bingo!, you have the point.

This happens when a game starts becoming a necessary part of your life.
Remember we are here to have FUN, if you're experiencing anger, sadness, frustration, etc don't open this page for a while, go out with your friends and/or family, go to the movies, shopping or any activity of your preference.

Well that's my point of view, if something bothers me and isn't essential part of my (family/friends) life; I just get rid of that :wink:

Cookie 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 am   

if it dont matter like you two say... than we just can close yarold....

besides its raining here..... alot..... for days.... :roll:

borracho 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:04 pm   

turdkey wrote:
Anyone noticed how nice it is outside at this time of year in the northern hemisphere?
Sunshine! I think we all need more sunshine because IMHO we have become victims of SAD .

Take a few days out go visit friends and let's all see if it matters that much when we return.
I think I will, because this thread, worthy or not, indicates it is all being taken far too seriously.

:wink: exactly

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm   

borracho wrote:
turdkey wrote:

:wink: exactly

I visit today a member of my dynasty''engeltje'' we had lots of fun without pc :wink:

Jeff 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm   

Hi Duncan! Good to hear from you! You are, of course, correct.
I do get out, my friend. My employer would be quite pleased to know that most of my Yarold time is during work hours. LOL! (actually, he doesn't care as long as I keep things running)

The only reason I bother with this kind of instigation at all is that my time is too precious to squander on unfair competitions or sit idly by while abusive practices are aimed at my friends. I value the time that I do spend online. So does everyone here or they wouldn't bother with Yarold's exchange, forum or this thread. LOL!

Anyway...
Go get some air! At 98 when they wheel you out of the home, DON'T let them leave you in the sun!
LMAO!

Best Regards!
Jeff

turdkey
[Deleted]

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 am   

Jeff wrote:

My employer would be quite pleased to know that most of my Yarold time is during work hours. LOL! (actually, he doesn't care as long as I keep things running)

That looks like the best way to keep yourself sane at Yarolds. I know people take this all way too seriously, just like S@H, and chill pills need administering to some but that's their loss mate.

I blame the whole situation on not being able to have links to funny sites in my short notes and the raging price of Yak's milk. Things aren't like they used to be when good Queen Victoria was on the throne. How can people have fun if they've never known the joys of rickets and roundworm. All those little children hobbling around with bald heads painted purple used to give life a real perspective.

Must go, it's time for a snooze, us old folks need our rest at Aunt Bessie's secure home for the geriatric crimminaly insane.

Jeff 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 am   

turdkey wrote:

I blame the whole situation on not being able to have links to funny sites in my short notes and the raging price of Yak's milk. Things aren't like they used to be when good Queen Victoria was on the throne. How can people have fun if they've never known the joys of rickets and roundworm. All those little children hobbling around with bald heads painted purple used to give life a real perspective.

Now you've got me pining for the "good old days"!

footballer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm   

My answer is yes. I think that this is talking about only one admin.
I'm afraid to speak further :neutral:

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:00 pm   

footballer wrote:
I think that this is talking about only one admin.

Of course that is only spoken of an administrator. the administrator/emperor who broke the alliance with the dynasty of the person who has begun east subject. :wink:
hmm... it is a chance?

footballer wrote:
I'm afraid to speak further

hmm... we are going to have to think seriously about engaging bodyguard to write in the forum. :razz:

This is very funny!!

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 pm   

I have since left Yarolds at least for now because I just dont have time. I might be able to make time but really dont want to. When I started clicking here it was pretty neat. I am a stay at home mom who also watches 3 children from another family. During the day I have 4 children 3 years of age and younger. I was pretty excited figuring at least I could talk to adults here... Boy was I wrong. Most of the members are just as spoiled and rude as the children I watch. The big difference is they adults should know better. I am ashamed that many of the people here act the way they do. I would never let my 2 teenages click here if even if we could have 2 accounts from the same home!!! I realize that there are also many wonderful honest people that also try to participate here but it is such a shame that the others have ruined it for the rest of us. I had dropped out of FFH but since decided that I will rejoin and Roman and I will just not take any alliances for now. I truly hope that while I am gone that many of these childish adults grow up again and realize that they are acting like children. Jenn

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.