FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Amateur OR Professional
MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:55 pm   

activist wrote:
GO to forum main page, scroll down to Who Is Online and in the bottom left hand corner click Reprimand Users.

Oh, neat. I never knew that was there.

On the other subject, it seems that the emperor of the Happy Hour dynasty has turned down requests to ally from 3 different emperors now. Seems he is being very selective who he will ally with. :)

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm   

He need a kampaku, maybe i join him.

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:33 pm   

activist wrote:
He need a kampaku, maybe i join him.

Go for it! :)

Maybe he is selective of members joining too. ;)

I wonder if he is Amateur or Professional?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:49 pm   

activist wrote:
GO to forum main page, scroll down to Who Is Online and in the bottom left hand corner click Reprimand Users. You can see who has received warnings and i am correct that no warning was given for that one.
I will look into the other thing but at first glance it looks legit to me.

[ Added: Sat May 23, 2009 8:51 pm ]
You can also see that i got 2 warnings,not 1. For the same reason but i suppose it was personal, it was when i said "Have you ever in your life done anything in a fair way?" But that line does not say whom i was referring to.

Just to clarify & so people dont go assuming. Who gave you those warnings? I just ask as normally you like to offer up names, but on this occasion it seems you arent offering up names.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:56 am   

GO to forum main page, scroll down to Who Is Online and in the bottom left hand corner click Reprimand Users. You can see who has received warnings and if you look to the left you will see the name of who warned the forum user.
Does nobody else know of this and look at all the time?

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:16 am   

umm why would i want to look at who has gotten warned? unless its me having the warn, ((in wich case i would want to kn ow why, so i can prefent from making that mistake again)) i am not interested in that.

so, in short: yes, i knew, and no, i do not look at it at all. have once, when i just joined, out of curiosity, and have not looked since.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Ella 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:56 pm   

Quote:
Does nobody else know of this and look at all the time?

yes i do know and also looked at it all the time...never thought of clicking on it. :mrgreen:

Quote:
I have been thinking in this tread and the other one, and I ended in the conclusion this is a case of .... ATTENTION WHORE.

The choice of words is not suitable for a public chat and why capital letters ?
The dots mean nothing, i use them too when i am thinking of the next words to type.

And i have been thinking about this tread as well and my conclusion is that we should end arm wrestling.
Because i personally get starting annoyed by the talk that showed up elsewere on Yarold's regarding this and the other locked thread.
Last edited by Ella on Sun May 24, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total  

activist 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm   

engelina wrote:
umm why would i want to look at who has gotten warned? unless its me having the warn, ((in wich case i would want to kn ow why, so i can prefent from making that mistake again)) i am not interested in that.

so, in short: yes, i knew, and no, i do not look at it at all. have once, when i just joined, out of curiosity, and have not looked since.

Engelina,do not take too serious. It was sarcasm.

Reply to topic