SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why I`m Banned ?
Morticon 
n00b

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm   Why I`m Banned ?

I don`t know why I`m banned ... my account is Morticon.

I don`t have another account, please unban me. Thanks.

Roman 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 am   Re: Why I`m Banned ?

Hi!

Who is billy?

Morticon 
n00b

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm   

he is one of my friends ...

When i have some problems with my internet, a few days ago, i speak with billy ( is an player where I play - bad English :) ) to make me some credits ... he just enter for 5 or 10 minutes.

He don`t know my password and a few days ago, when I have problems with the internet, i was in Just 4 Fun dinasty, and i had speaking with Ferrari, the emperor of that dinasty, and i said him i have problems with the internet and i can`t enter to make all credits ...

But now, i resolved my problems with the Internet and i`m ready to use swle again ...
Please unban my account or delete this if is problems with unban, because i need to use my link.

Thans for understanding. Have a nice day ...

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:59 pm   

Morticon wrote:
he is one of my friends ...

When i have some problems with my internet, a few days ago, i speak with billy ( is an player where I play - bad English :) ) to make me some credits ... he just enter for 5 or 10 minutes.

He don`t know my password and a few days ago, when I have problems with the internet, i was in Just 4 Fun dinasty, and i had speaking with Ferrari, the emperor of that dinasty, and i said him i have problems with the internet and i can`t enter to make all credits ...

But now, i resolved my problems with the Internet and i`m ready to use swle again ...
Please unban my account or delete this if is problems with unban, because i need to use my link.

Thans for understanding. Have a nice day ...

That is right, he told me 5 days ago he had problems with the Internet, it was not very smart from him what he did , but it looks like his Internet problems are gone, maybe give him a new chance?

Reply to topic