FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am
banned
BLK66 
n00b

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 am   banned

my acc BLK66 got banned for nothing. one member from my dynasty (Mitzu) needed some help with the settings cause links wouldnt apear to him. so i logged in to see if i can help with something. i couldnt see whats wrong and i asked him to search help from someone with more experience. next thing i know...we bouth get banned. plz unban us..we did nothing wrong..or at least i didnt. plz remove my ban :sad:

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 am   

yes but why your switching to another account after that?

BLK66 
n00b

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 am   

switching to another acc? i had an account some time ago xPa1n..wich was banned cause i didnt know at that time that im not alowed to have 2 acounts. after that one got banned i made BLK66 and used ONLY that account. i tried to help Mitzu with his problem and he got banned and i got banned also. i loged in on xPa1n to remove the link but couldnt do that. u guys can check...nothing was transfered from one acc to another. that xPa1n account im not using it. plz unban me..i did nothing wrong

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am   

BLK66 wrote:
switching to another acc? i had an account some time ago xPa1n..wich was banned cause i didnt know at that time that im not alowed to have 2 acounts. after that one got banned i made BLK66 and used ONLY that account. i tried to help Mitzu with his problem and he got banned and i got banned also. i loged in on xPa1n to remove the link but couldnt do that. u guys can check...nothing was transfered from one acc to another. that xPa1n account im not using it. plz unban me..i did nothing wrong

You knew you werent allowed to have more than one account when xPa1n got banned 3 weeks ago. Yet after this account (BLK66) was banned you then logged into xPa1n again claiming to try & remove the link! Didnt think of trying that a few weeks ago? Didnt think to ask in here as you are now? What about the others that accessed xPa1n & mitzu???

its obvious you either dont care for the rules or think you can get around them. Let me assure you that I care as much about multies & multi users as it appears you do for the rules.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.