SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Not enough links to click!
ZacktheWolf 
n00b

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:38 am   Not enough links to click!

The Link Exchange rarely has more than 5 links for me to click, and of course I can only click each one once for credit... I'm not in a Dynasty yet, so I don't have those links to click, and only have one link of my own, so not many to click back, (or many links of my own to deduct credit for clicks).

Why are there so few links on the exchange? There's *gotta* be more people who need clicks than that!

Wolverines
Gamer God

Helped: 1
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 am   

couple of reason....alot of people have their links set to 24 hours so you can only click once every 24 hours and also alot of people only show in dynasty...some people like me are limited on the dynasty to join cause no reason for me to show link 24/7....kinda of a no-win situation cause u cant even get 200 clicks on the link exchange anymore if your game has a limit

ZacktheWolf 
n00b

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 am   

How am I supposed to get my credit in the positive, then? The dynasties I'd join require 24/7 positive credit. I can't even maintain positive credit long enough to be accepted. x_X

mao_nagra 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:40 pm   

tray one other dynasty there are some that accept newbies has you and are in yarold's to teach people to use it better

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm   

I checked out your profile and have a few suggestions that might help you. First as a new clicker you need to find 1 link that you value the most and only post that one. Until you reach VIP(blue star) you only have limited control of your links. When you join a dynasty and have 5 link you would need to click up to 2000 links a day to average out. That is impossible at the moment. Most of the larger dynasties carry a 350 to 400 member alliance so you will have that many links avaliable on a daily basis minus the newbies that are in the negatives. If you can be on line for a Happy Hour or 2 you will be able to pick up some extra credits. Before trying to join a dynasty make sure that you only have the dynasty box checked, uncheck the main box. This will take your link out of the main page and only have it avaliable for the history and dynasty pages. Most games out there only need at the most a few hundred clicks a day to keep everything growing so being in a dynasty will give you plenty of clicks. Also you will want to watch for HAT pages so that you will keep your CARE percentage up. I know it is very hard sometimes starting out. Keep at it and things will get better. Jenn

ZacktheWolf 
n00b

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 pm   

Jenn - that was REALLY helpful! Thank you!

Have a few hundred creds under my belt now. =D

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm   

You are welcome!! It can be pretty rough starting out. Good luck, Jenn

Reply to topic