SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone else noticing horrid CT rates lately?
Firstborn Dragon 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 pm   Anyone else noticing horrid CT rates lately?

When I have extra credits, I'll throw up a UC link with 20-50 clicks, depending on how many more I need to hit the next stage. I've noticed lately though sometimes I get a rate as bad as 1 in 20 follow though. And when I check my creature is NOT ready to evolve, so I know full well that people are just too lazy to click on an action.

I am seriously thinking about just sticking to one link, and maybe the odd few credits on another link that doesn't need click though because I am sick of these rates. I expected when I put credits on about a 50% CT rate. I'm getting 5% at times.

I can't afford to buy credits, so anyone who doesn't click an action is a waste for me, and it's really killing my interest in adding extra links if it's just going to do nothing but drain my credits. UC IS my secondary bonus link, or is supposed to be, and people are stealing credits from me on it.

Ladywizard 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 pm   

unicreatures unfortunatly is making difficult this weekend due to east bunny hunt redirecting I think I get a 1 in 5 if that rate though normally anymore and I've had quite a few uc links lately I get there already got the "ready to evolve" message or people some reason putting their entire profile on the link and I'm going eeiny meeney miney moe

Firstborn Dragon 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 pm   

Oh I do ONE egg. And I can't see that most people are getting the Easter egg. Not those rates.

I choose an egg that's ready to hatch, or a creature ready to evolve, and put about twice as many credits as it needs to reach the next level, sometimes less. But yeah, 1 in 20 doesn't account for the egg hunt and such.

Crocmeister 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm   

This has been happening since UC added the 3 options for action. :cry:
I used to put out 4 UC links, minimum, in my dynasty alliance, no more. My links
would need 5 to 15 clicks on a option to evolve, and I was having to put
out 1 link 40-60 times to get enough to evolve 1 link. For the most part
people are simply not following thru. Even when Yarold changed UC links to
H.A.T. links--it has not changed. I now post my creatures on the Unifaction forum
thread--and don't have to worry about outright theft of my credits.

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 pm   

I have a question, Does it matter which action is chosen out of the 3 to help evolve your UC? I fallow through but will randomly choose either feeding, brushing or playing with them.. Do the different actions account differently and if so what is the best choice. Thanks Jenn

Crocmeister 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm   

No, it doesn't make any difference, Jenn. :grin:

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm   

jkcove08 wrote:
I have a question, Does it matter which action is chosen out of the 3 to help evolve your UC? I fallow through but will randomly choose either feeding, brushing or playing with them.. Do the different actions account differently and if so what is the best choice. Thanks Jenn

That was a really good question! I see Linda answered it already, but I appreciate that question. Do you play UniCreatures? It is very addicting!

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm   

LOL, no I havent started that one yet.. But I am getting bored with Valenth so who knows.. I just want to make sure that it doesnt hurt no matter what you pick. I truely try to always fallow through with the links but sometimes it is a little confusing. It certainly doesnt take that much more time to do one extra click. Jenn

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:03 pm   

jkcove08 wrote:
LOL, no I havent started that one yet.. But I am getting bored with Valenth so who knows.. I just want to make sure that it doesnt hurt no matter what you pick. I truely try to always fallow through with the links but sometimes it is a little confusing. It certainly doesnt take that much more time to do one extra click. Jenn

Be careful Jenn, once you start UniCreatures, it is difficult to stop collecting the little pets. So many are so cute, and now with the Herd option, you can save all your cute little pets! <hushing now....sorry for going off.....>

Crocmeister 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 am   

I have twitchy easter bunnies coming out my ears! :mrgreen:

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:37 pm   

HOLLY COW!! Talk about rabbits multiplying..LOL I have never seen so many bunnies in my life until I started scrolling through all of the UC sites.. That is just toooo funny!! Jenn

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 am   Re: Anyone else noticing horrid CT rates lately?

Firstborn Dragon wrote:
When I have extra credits, I'll throw up a UC link with 20-50 clicks, depending on how many more I need to hit the next stage. I've noticed lately though sometimes I get a rate as bad as 1 in 20 follow though.

That's typical behavior during happy hours. The power-clickers rarely bother with follow-through.

Have you put the link up outside of "happy hour" to see if you get better results? When your link is clicked by itself in "slack" down time you're more likely to get a follow through.

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 am   

MUSHpark wrote:
Have you put the link up outside of "happy hour" to see if you get better results? When your link is clicked by itself in "slack" down time you're more likely to get a follow through.

that is exactly what I do. I never put the UniCreatures up without being right there to change out pets as soon it starts to evolve.

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 am   

i just put up a unicreature link that needed about 13-14 clicks to evolve.. it took me 30 credits to get those Few clicks. while i would expext to have some not click trough.. that is a bit over double the amound of credits needed for the clicks i gained. while i expect to need a few more credits then clicks i need, that is more then a few.. and once again reminds me why i only post my unicreatures here when i really need to level one because i want to continue training.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm   

UC can be a little deceiving. I always fallow through when the 3 actions are shown at the top of the page as it loads but I admit for the longest time I didnt realize you had to scroll down on the pages that show the person on it to find all of your UC to click on. I wouldnt fallow through when it was one of those pages. I do now. I also fallow through even in HH. I scroll through snaplink open all the links and while the dynasty page is refreshing I click and do actions as needed on all of the pages already open. I know we are few and far between but I guess that comes with a link exchange that is a game in its self. There are so many game links that it is hard to figure out what to do with each one. Maybe we should set up a thread in the help area that people can go and post screen shots and explain what is needed to be done for thier links. This then could be linked in your welcome letters to new members. Jenn

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm   

i was surprised to find people posting profile pages to unicreatures when i re-joined the mmc mob yesterday.. that is a lot of extra clicking, to follow trough on those. i myself would not link to my profile page, personally. it's hard enough to get people to click on one action, let alone if they have to open a series of new tabs, and click an action there..

as for the what to do with what link, i am sure i have seen a topic on the forum somewhere with a list of actions for links.. but it has been a while since i last been here, and i cant find it again.. i think it was in one of the Dynasty forums, and found it very useful. anyone here who knows if that list/post is still around, and where?

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 pm   

Your are right engelina, I will usually randomly pick an egg or 2 to click, I dont fallow through with each and every one of them. I figure if the person doesnt list individual eggs then they are getting enough clicks for them all.. Here is the link you mentioned but going through it, there is nothing about UCs. http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...p?p=36917#36917 Jenn

Crocmeister 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 pm   

About the 'power-clicker' remark--I have one of the highest averages
on Yarold's--if not the highest--and I always follow thru on every link that
needs it. I didn't put my UC links out during HH---just randomly put them
out non HH times. I also put them out 1 at a time--so I was there to evolve
them. I stopped putting them out in dynasty, and do put them out on main,
occasionally. Putting them out in main is a little less expensive credit wise than the
dynasty page--but not by much. In the beginning there was no action needed.
I think that the only solution might be raising the percentage mark higher--
say 75%/80%--required b4 people can click on care links.

The people who put their profile link out are dreaming. :roll: I'll click on 1 of their UC.
There is no way I'm clicking on 100 UC for 1 credit! :roll:

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:24 pm   

i do the same, crocmeister. if its a profile page, i pick one uni, which i follow trough. mostly an egg, since i know there is the 5 egg limit on unicreature. i do the same with the pokedex links that show a list of eggs to click.

and thanks for the link, jkcove08. maybe we can ask to have unicreature added to the list in that post in that topic?

Mogman 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:13 am   

I often just ignore UC links that go to profiles... I click actions more often than not and when I see someone posting to their profile I feel like I am being swindled for more clicks than 1 much like how some are feeling like they are having their credits stolen for action links that take 2-10x more credits to make the desired number of clicks.

I myself will probably only ever have my brute as an action link and any other links will be pure click and done... Just can't stand the thought of paying out credits with no return what-so-ever.

Reply to topic