SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Banned account
Prlek 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 am   Banned account

I got banned account yesterday, I had a visit from my daughter who has her account on Yarold's herself with username Rado and she logged in from my computer. She has banned account too. She said she was not aware that she was breaking the rules and I explained her how the site works. We both are sorry for what happened and we hope, that admins will be so nice to reconsider the whole issue and unban our accounts. Neither of us has broken any rules with purpose of cheating or anything similar and we really hope to be allowed to continue using your site in future. We guarantee nothing like this will happen again.

And sorry for any incovinience and extra work you have because of what happened.

With kindly regards

Prlek

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am   

Prlek is a long-time yarold's user, and knows the rules, that's why I was so surprised at the ban until I found out what happened. Please re-consider.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:35 am   

Issue resolved

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Prlek 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 am   

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that, and I'm even more surprised how quick was that. I'll be more carefull in future.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:47 am   

Your welcome. Ill remember that next time so you dont have the same thing happen

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Reply to topic