FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:27 pm
Account Banned
spank2103 
n00b

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:20 pm   Account Banned

Im not very happy that my NEW account that i just made has been banned, i didnt use 2 accounts on the same day... i use to use a friends account but then i left my link showing when i dont actually need to i only need 30 clicks a day usually and i wasted like 800 clicks.

So i decided now that my friend who doesnt use the account no longer has any credits i would just make my own (spank) but i didnt login to my friends yesterday only the new one i made and i login today to find it banned.

So now i have had to make a new one spank2103, which i do not expect to be banned again because i logged into the one i made yesterday before i saw i was banned :@

[ Added: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 pm ]
oo yes and i also find it poor management that you get a perminent bann without so much as a mail or a chance to explain/reply

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 am   

The rules of site are up to you to read, not for admins to tell you about. YOu say spank is your new account who was the old account??

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

spank2103 
n00b

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm   

im pretty sure i wrote above but the old account was littlemiss, she was a friend i played outwar with and because i had trouble setting one up under my user i used hers as she no longer plays outwar/needs to use yarold...

i left my link on all day and lost all my links, so i decided to try n make my own one again, i didnt click any links that day under her account only on my new account so i dont believe i was breaking any rules, also i have a link locked on the account you guys banned so can you delete it or unbann my old account so i can use it else were on yarold

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm   

http://swle.yarold.eu/coc.php

rule number 1

That means not accessing other accounts as well.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

spank2103 
n00b

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 pm   

you have got to be joking me why have you now banned my other account as well.... yarold is becoming a joke i might aswell go against the rules and use the person account i use to use cos every one i make you moderators jus bann...

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:27 pm   

Yes your newest account was banned as your still accessing other accounts. Its only a 1 week ban. Stay out of other accounts & you wont be banned, its not that hard a concept to get your head around

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.