SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
What do you want from your Mob?

Which do you think should be the goals of MMC Mob?
Shoot for all time #1 clicks.
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Shoot for #1 in daily clicks.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Shoot for #1 in daily average.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Drop loyal allies to pick up ones with more links.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Keep loyal allies and help them reach/stay at the top.
37%
 37%  [ 12 ]
Games and Contests! Yay!
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
I'll do anything.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Voted : 19
Total Votes: 32

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:38 pm   What do you want from your Mob?

Guys and Gals,

I am becoming increasingly frustrated dealing with members who are alternately apathetic, obsessive, crazy, and sometimes grudging and hostile. And dealing with some other emperors who are alternately apathetic, obsessive, crazy, and sometimes grudging and hostile.

I have been trying to keep a balance of fun and competitiveness, but I just don't think it's working. The competitive among us want us to do more, but the fun among us don't want the stress. And we have an increasing number of members taking long "vacations".

So, I'd like to know what you'd like to do. Check all the answers for things you would like to see out of the mob, so I can figure out where to go from here.

A. The Mob is one of the oldest dynasties on Yarolds and I want to help them reach #1 in all time clicks.

B. I am competitive and I want to see us compete for the #1 spot in daily clicks.

C. I am competitive and I want to see us compete for the #1 spot in dynasty average.

D. I want the most clicks I can get and I think we should drop some of our allies to get allies who provide us more clicks.

E. I am not competitive but I like watching our allies compete for the top spot and am happy to be a good ally for them.

F. I am not competitive, but I like games and contests where I can win credits so I can feed my links.

G. I am not competitive, but I like the people here and will go along with anything.

H. Other. (Reply in the thread.)

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm   

Only eight answers.. lol... I miss the 9th one.. 'here to relax after a hard day's work and clicking what's left, missing 3/4 of HH thus only showing 1/4 links'..

The way you sound, people are around 24/24 and have only Yarolds on their minds, correct me if I'm wrong!

Yes I'm competitive, No I'm not in a dynasty..

Mushpark: relax, don't take things too serious!!!

:wink:

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 pm   

Filmore, I think you find the same meaning in some of his answers. These are points that have been communicated to MUSHpark & he is trying to find a happy balance to cater to all members of the mob

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 am   

I'm positive he is, but isn't he a bit too serious? That's why I reacted the way I did!

As I'm not MOB and do not know their culture I may have stepped out of line..

My advice still is: relax and have fun!!

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 am   

I guess thats why these points were in his initial question;

E. I am not competitive but I like watching our allies compete for the top spot and am happy to be a good ally for them.

F. I am not competitive, but I like games and contests where I can win credits so I can feed my links.

G. I am not competitive, but I like the people here and will go along with anything.

Doesnt sound as overtly serious as some. He just wants to get a general consensus from this dynasty as to its members wants

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

MUSHpark 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:43 am   

filmore wrote:
My advice still is: relax and have fun!!

That's for members to do.

Emperors have to do more. If we relax too much the dynasty goes to pot. :)

Reply to topic