SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Edit: Resolved!
alliisara 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 pm   Edit: Resolved!

Edit: #2 seem to have been fixed, so unless anyone has suggestions on a setting change to fix #1, this thread is done.

Edit edit: All solved/understood, thank you!

I've been having trouble with a couple things, and not sure where to ask about them...

1) I have several sites that won't let me click through with the Yarold's frame on. Main ones I can think of are Mediwar and other sites that generate an image and then enter what it says, and the new changes to Unicreatures don't seem to work when I click. I'm using Firefox with Mac OS X. This might just be something where I have to refresh and then click (which was what I had been doing), but if there's another solution (settings change?) then that would be awesome.

2) The above wouldn't be a serious problem, except now, when I refresh, the "you can visit it again here" link takes me to the "you can visit it again here" page. It no longer takes me to the actual page. Which means that I can't just refresh and then click properly. (Does that make any sense?)

#2 started yesterday. Is this a bug or an official change? It would be really nice if it went back to how it was.
Last edited by alliisara on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total  

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:41 pm   

alliisara wrote:
2) The above wouldn't be a serious problem, except now, when I refresh, the "you can visit it again here" link takes me to the "you can visit it again here" page. It no longer takes me to the actual page. Which means that I can't just refresh and then click properly. (Does that make any sense?)

Click on the word "here" and it will take you to the page you are previously clicked.

alliisara 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:45 pm   

I do. That's the problem. It's not. (And no, I'm not that dumb.)

Here's a screenshot. The bottom of the browser shows what link clicking "here" will take me to. And it's swle.yarold.eu/(stuff), not the DNAdoptables site, which is what it should be in this case.

Edit: And all of a sudden it started working properly again. *shrug* I'll go see if I can change the title and mark it as resolved.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:47 pm   

The second one should be better now.

ratchet freak 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:29 pm   

the first has to do with accepting 3rd party cookies

you can allow specific ones through tools->options->privacy->exceptions just enter the base url (for example: "yarold.eu") in the text box and press allow

alliisara 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 am   

Ah. Both solved then. Thank you!

Reply to topic