SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Sorry about my mistake, but asking for an unbanning.
Kimo 
n00b

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 am   Sorry about my mistake, but asking for an unbanning.

When I first joined the site, I had no idea how to use it. Just a suggestion, but for those confused you should make the rules a bit easier to spot. Even try to make it so when you first join, you're linked to the HowTo/Rules page, and then you can start. Especially since this is a site that is very different and has a system to it. That way bans might decrease.

Anyway.. I had no idea how to have several links on my account. When I tried to put in a second, I was afraid that maybe it was restricted to longer/more privileged members, and when nothing changed for a day, I thought it didn't work. So I made different accounts for each link I had and did it that way. Once I figured to try the multiple links on one account, I forgot another account was using it (ftailz) and it resulted in it getting banned.

I'm apoligize for breaking the rules, and I feel pretty foolish that I happened to neglect the big rule at Yarold. But it's been hard getting the proper clicks for that link, and I was hoping that maybe you could unblock it for me. I honestly wouldn't want to abuse your rules, even if it meant more clicks to any of my links. I believe in a good system.

Kimo

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm   

We do have a 3rd account for you.

Quote:
When I first joined the site, I had no idea how to use it. Just a suggestion, but for those confused you should make the rules a bit easier to spot.

When you do sign up for the site you agreed with our rules 3 times.

They are displayed on the register form.

register01.JPG
register
13 Time(s) 26.16 KB

Reply to topic