SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Stay positive???
Akkhima 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:23 am   Stay positive???

It seems like a lot of dynasties say you need to stay positive 24/7 in order to stay in.... I'm finding that impossible! I'm clicking every link available to me, and have it set for only one link visible to dynasty only, and every time I pop above negative, I go right back down below again.

Anyone have any advice? I don't want to have to reapply to a dynasty every single day because I've been booted for being negative.

MarkoFaca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 am   

Akkhima, I see that you have 9 links visible at the moment! Thats too much, you MUST leave only one in order to be positive, or you will have to buy credits... Then you will become VIP, and you will be able to hide/unhide your links with ease!

And another thing - leave only one MMC link with handler, you have 3 links for one city, with /sec and /tra also. This is not good, because MMC links can be clicked only one time per day per same IP. So, if I click your first link, you will get your pop. But, if I click your 2. and 3. link, you will get nothing, only -2 credits...

I will send you mail with some links here on forum to check out ;)

Akkhima 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 am   

Yeah, I got some PMs about that.... I couldn't turn off the links because I had gone so negative.

I've got the MMC links set up to change to a different site, they're just not switched yet.

BUT when I had just one link to PonyIsland (7 credit site) I could not get into the positives for more than a minute before I'd drop back down to -25 or thereabout. Then I'd click as much as I coudl to get back up, and once I hit 1, I'd drop back down to -25 again.

[ Added: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:06 am ]
Alright, I finally got back up to positive. I have ONE link, visible to Dynasty only. I got up to +0.80 credits, and within seconds went down to -24.18

How can I stay in the positive if this happens? Help!

[ Added: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:39 am ]
Ok, as a test, I changed my links to show only MyMiniCity, a 1 point link, of course.
Ok, again, went positive to 0.78 and instantly went down to -42.
Are my links not turning off?
And isn't it a little odd to be granting me clicks when I don't even have a full credit?

I can't even GET positive, how am I supposed to stay that way.

And I reiterate, I am clicking every link available to me, and have been at least every 10-30 minutes for 10 out of the last 12 hours.

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 am   

So sorry it's a little frustrating for you right now. It is difficult around reset (07:00 server time) since a lot of people are on during that time. Look at the bottom of your dynasty page--it will tell you how many total allies you have--that is how many clicks you will get on your link ( less 1 since you don't click yourself) during a day--from reset to reset. You'd need to click more than that to stay positive. You should set your link to 24 hrs for awhile until you build up some credits. If you are on daily, you could be clicked right before reset & again right after.

Happy Clicking & looking forward to when you have enough credits to be able to show more links again :)

Tsai 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 am   

Akkhima wrote:
Ok, as a test, I changed my links to show only MyMiniCity, a 1 point link, of course.
Ok, again, went positive to 0.78 and instantly went down to -42.
Are my links not turning off?

Akkhima,

I still see 6 links in your profile and yes, you are only showing your myminicity in dynasty

BUT your other links are showing in history and can still be clicked there by anyone of who you have clicked the link from.

You are NOT a VIP, which means you can not hide any links from showing in history.

As long as you are not a VIP, you should not put more as 1 link in your profile if you want to stay positive with your credits!

If you need to have more links in your profile, buy some credits to become VIP
VIP's can also hide their links from showing in history.

Reply to topic