SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Mass short notes reset
Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:54 am   Mass short notes reset

Because of the very bad HTML used by 1 user, a lot of your short notes were reset and marked as too big.
I'm sorry when this happened to your notes. You'll need to add them again.

jkcove08 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 am   

When I put in <font size='1'>s</font> I was still told that that width of my notes was not good... Is there something wrong? I realize I lost them for the mass reset but I dont like having it say that they are not good. It seems that as long as I have something in there it is going to tell me it is not good. The length is good. Thanks. Jenn

barymore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 pm   

Good evening Sir, i would like ask you a favour : i think it would be very useful for the Kampakus to have the same space as the Emperors for their shortnotes ! Personally i have a lot of annoucements to manage my dynasty (contests, results etc...) besides my own ones, so i need more space than a simple member !
I think the others Kampakus have the same problem as me !
Thanks to accept my request and best regards for you.
Maurice, Kampaku Barymore - RMV Dynasty

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 am   

Always i am checking my notes after save it. If it is ok then i use it.

Always HTML says - ok
And size check says - ok for height and good for width.

But, all the times you (Metalteo) removing my notes, and says - it is too big ???

If size check says - ok - then whats wrong ???

There are some Dynasty, who using too much large note then me. And they using nude and nasty pictures. There are an Emperor of a Dynasty. Her note is more large then me. But, you (Metalteo) wont remove her notes. Why ???

A lots of people using large note. But you (Metalteo) wont take an action. All the times you removing my note if my size check says - ok or good - then also you removing my notes. WHY ???

Some people said me - don't be allied with Gamers Alliance. They will see your dynasty and note.

Some of my non vip friends, used too much small note, but you (Metalteo) removed their notes too. WHY ???

One of my new friend - Precious Mind. She wrote,

Precious Heart jee dragon wali site close kiu hai ? It means - Precious Heart, Why dragon site is closed now ?

Was it large ??? It wasn't one line. But, you (Metalteo) removed her notes. WHY ???

Seems you taking personal attack.

Anyway, i am sorry for post this to you, just wanted notice you i am so tired here cause of this. And so sad to see, others are enjoying with too large and wide notes with nude picture, but my notes always removing. And my non VIP friend's small notes too.

Its not good. If you wants Judge people, be blind and do same for all. If they are your family member, then also do same for them. Not for some people.

Thanks for your time. Have a holy wish.

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 am   

PreciouS HearT wrote:

One of my new friend - Precious Mind. She wrote,

Precious Heart jee dragon wali site close kiu hai ? It means - Precious Heart, Why dragon site is closed now ?

Was it large ??? It wasn't one line. But, you (Metalteo) removed her notes. WHY ???

I am not Metalteo, but if that note was in a shortnote, it would be removed as it wasn't in English. One of the rules is that all shortnotes must be in English or they are removed.

There was one instance that shortnotes were removed as someone did some bad HTML coding, and several notes were removed due to that. It was written about here in the forum. Usually, when something unusual happens, check this forum, the answer is usually there.

Personally, I am glad that things are watched over so carefully. It takes alot to run this site, I know I couldn't do it, and I appreciate the ones who do! We all should be respectful of others, even if we disagree with them. It makes this site and the world a much better place to be.

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 am   

Well, Che - if is it, then well - i am agree with removing. Cause it was another language. But, there was another 9 members. Who wrote by English. And that was same. Not even one line, then why their notes were removed ???

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 am   

This topic is not about:
- html help (like why <font> not work!)
- discussion on kampaku notes size
- personal accusations (especially when task is done automatically by script)

This topic is about a script that was run at some point in time. Due to some bad coding (and not expected note of one user) it reset short note for many many members.

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 am   

Oh ok then.

But wondering to see, there are an Emperor, who using too large note. But, still her note is ok :roll:

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:33 am   

PreciouS HearT wrote:
Oh ok then.

But wondering to see, there are an Emperor, who using too large note. But, still her note is ok :roll:

that check script is run on admins request.

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:27 am   

Oh OK :)

Thanks for explain :)

It is better to judge every one in same way.

Reply to topic