SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Banned // Help on deleting link :C
Nhajii 
n00b

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm   Banned // Help on deleting link :C

Yeh, what the title says....

I can imagine why did I get banned -I was waiting to some links to load on firefox and my girlfriend wated to log in as well so she did it on IE at the same time I was log in so...- I don't even know what proxys are so I guess that was it...

ANYWAY, as my girlfriend account didn't get banned we both are goig to share it but I was trying to delete the link from my account and it doesn't let me cus it says i can't change any details while I'm banned but it also says that ban expires at never...

So I was wondering if some admin could help me out on that and simple delete the link from that account

Thanks

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 pm   

Last edited by nhhk on Mon May 24, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Nhajii 
n00b

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:13 pm   

I live alone in the city capital cus I study there (i have internet there) I have to take a 4 hour trip to come home (i have internet there too)
I log in with two different ips and I didn't got banned till today when what I explained before happened.
Besides, I read that using 2 diff ips wont get you banned

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:26 am   

Last edited by nhhk on Mon May 24, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total  

engelina 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:02 am   

i think a lot of people use more then one place to access yarolds, or, like me, have an ip that rotates. plus i would not like getting banned, just because i decided to check up on the dynasty at my mom's place. so i think its not do-able to say that people cant use more then one ip.

if more then one ip is not allowed, a lot of people would get banned. having more then one account is indeed not allowed.

No rules, although for our allies i ask to please show a link in dynasty.

Ehryn 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 am   

nhhk - you will not get banned for using one account on two different ips. I myself use three - my home, my work and my boyfriend's house. I have also used others in the past too (i.e. internet cafe's etc) - there is nothing wrong at all with using more than one ip. The only problem is using more than one account per ip.

I imagine that it's ok for more than one physical person to have an account with the site and share an ip, most sites have a 'one account per person' rule. However, the problem is when a person creates more than one account in order to 'cheat' the system.

In this case, I expect one of the accounts was banned because the admins believe it's the same person. They'll undoubtedly remove your link for you, OP, and allow you to put it in your girlfriend's account :)

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:27 pm   

Last edited by nhhk on Mon May 24, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 pm   

Link has been removed, to be used in the other account again.

tatatam 
n00b

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:49 pm   

My son and i been having two accounts on one PC-sorry,i didnt read the rules before:-((
He´s been banned for some time now.And i have the same problem:i cant delet his link to put him to my account.So please if admin can do that for me.He´s account was ninja-70.
Thank you for your help!

Reply to topic