SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
I Think We Need The Option To Mark Valenth Links As Carefree
Sci 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 pm   I Think We Need The Option To Mark Valenth Links As Carefree

Because Valenth allows and even encourages feed rigging I think we need the option to mark our Valenth feeding links as rigged or unrigged so that if they are rigged and we want them to, they can appear even to people who have the hat turned off. To those my fellow valenth users who feed rig out there you should agree this would grow our Valenths even faster since as it stands they do not appear to people who turned off the hat links or have a bad care rating, while still leaving people who prefer their Valenths unrigged safe from click thieves, and people who do not like care links this will give you many more links to click.

Care would be the default setting btw, you would have to go to your link settings to mark it as carefree (unrigged)

Ehryn 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:57 pm   

That... would be awesome... <3 I get an SQL error quite often on unrigged Valenth pets (which is annoying, since I then have to try and reload the page which doesn't always work or rig it myself to make sure that the pet gets a treat) but for some insane obscure reason I don't get it at all on rigged ones. It'd be nice to be able to open all the rigged ones with my HATs off, and then do the unrigged ones carefully ^_^

DashaBlade 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:09 pm   

That would be a nice option for Dragon Cave too, as sometimes I just post a link to a particular egg image or egg page to get views/clicks for a friend.

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:53 am   

uh, it isn't needed for dragcave really, since dragons really just need people to look at them

rikiki 
Gamer God

Helped: 3 times
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 pm   

bluebell_rose wrote:
uh, it isn't needed for dragcave really, since dragons really just need people to look at them

It isn't 'exactly' needed but it's the fastest way to hatch it when the time almost run out. Clicks help to hatch dragons faster that's why people encourage clicks and that's why it is set as a HAT link.

ratchet freak 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:17 pm   

but that way dragcave degenerates to a clicklist, a forbidden type of link

Reply to topic