Previous topic :: Next topic
Accept More Account
PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:30 pm   Accept More Account

Hello Admin team.
Hope you are well and fine.

Now i am here, with a request.

It would be nice for a lots of people, if you accept multi accounts. As you are an Admin, so you can check everything. You can block people if they doing a cheat.

There are a lots of people, who needs register with multi accounts. Some of my Dynasty friends are sad too. They can't put more links if they are in Dynasty. They losing their credits so fast, if they use more links.

One of my Dynasty friend says, he needs three accounts. Because, he has only one pc. But, his wife and dad has Dragon and My mini city link. So, this person using 3 links, and he losing his credits so fast. And it is bad for any Dynasty. He said - he got kick from some Dynasty. And he is ready to avoid Yarold site.

I am trying to make him happy with my guide lines. trying to give some Credits to help him. Sometimes, i am talking with some new people here. When i asked them to join our Dynasty, they says - Dynasty is not good for them. They wont check only Dynasty. They wants to put multi links and check "Main" too. And it is not good for a Dynasty. And they says -

"You will kick me for my negative credit. So, it is good, when i have time, i will come here and click"

And i know some people. Whose family has some links from some different game site. But, they has only one PC. And Yarold wont accept anyone with multi account.

Before 1 month, i had talk with some one. She said, she is leaving Yarold. Cause, Yarold wont accept her daughter to register with same pc.

Anyway, as a normal member, i wont advice you or give you a suggestion. But, i can request to you. I can tell you - please think about people, who really has a problem, and who needs multi accounts for their family members.

If possible, please accept them - who really need it.

Teach me nicely, If i made a fault.
Give me good advice, If i doing wrong.
Forgive me, I am a human.

eYe

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:47 pm   

Last edited by nhhk on Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Darrel 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:08 pm   

hm, but some people may not use this well, like using multies to steal others credits, without giving them any help, and then sending the credits to the 'main' account.

if someone needs credits, he/she can just click more, or buy some credits if the clicks are needed so much.

Saendelft 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm   

I don't see any good reason to allow multiple accounts. On the contrary, I think the rule of one account per person works well, avoids abuse and at the same time enables people in one family with one PC to have one account each. And I think Admin is doing a good job.

The problems start when, in reality, the family start using their accounts to help each other (with credits and links) instead of using Yarold's for it's purpose: a link exchange.

The "Dynasty thing" is an extra option in Yarold to make it more fun - if people prefer to stick with the link exchange idea and not join a Dynasty, there is nothing wrong with that... Or is there? :-)

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:26 pm   

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...p?p=27145#27145

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:01 pm   

Thanks for this link Yarold.

My friend bought some credits to run multi links.

I am sorry and getting sad for those people, who are honest and from same family with only one PC. there are no chance for them.

World made some rules for some bad people. And some good people getting suffer for them thats all.

Anyway, thanks.

nhhk 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:03 pm   

Last edited by nhhk on Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total  

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am   

Flip side to multi account or multi users on home networks, is yes they can get their own credits etc, but as most link accept only 1 click per IP, means we dont all get the clicks we should be!

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:44 am   

Well, i understand now, and i told - now i wont think about this.

Anyway - Demon, if you wont mind, please change your avatar lol

It's too much scary to me :shock:

Reply to topic