SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
My clicks gain me negative points...?
Archery 
n00b

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:57 pm   My clicks gain me negative points...?

Okay, so I've been on the site a few days now and have been anxious to get some clicks for my dragon cave site... but problem is that when I click on links then check my credits, I've LOST credits!

In example... I just went from -2 credits to -18 credits after I clicked on some of the links.

I'd love to know how I can reverse this. D:

Dannic2002 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 3 times
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 pm   

*SIGH* *SEARCH* *SIGH*

Hello there, You have two links in your profile currently that can be seen by every single member.

Yarolds is based on a credit based system. You need credits in your account in order for people to click your links.

Basically you get one* credit for clicking peoples links which will stay in your account and you loose one credit when one person clicks one of your links, because they get the credit.

Basically you need credits in your account for people to click your link, and the easy way to do that is for you to click peoples links.

Yarolds is a link exchange, so it runs on the basis of you clicking links.

I hope this helps, and makes some sense

Dan

rikiki 
Gamer God

Helped: 3 times
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:35 pm   

visible: MainHistoryDynasty

You're showing your 2 links in Main. Which means all the 200+ people online can see your links and click them when your link is un-negative. It gets -18 credits because when your link was around 1 credit, there were around 9 people who click your 2 link at the same time so it became like that.

Why not you check your dragcave if there is an additional 10+ unique views since you've click 10 links. Then you'll know the clicks you've done were already used in your games.

Clicking a few links will not help you from being in negative. You need to click at least a few hundred. Uncheck Main and only show in your Dynasty helps saves a lot of credits.

Archery 
n00b

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:06 am   

Oh, I see. Thank you!

Reply to topic