SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Help lost credits when kicked
alkaidbear 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm   Help lost credits when kicked

U had almost 2000 credits when i was kicked form Just$Fun dynasty. What happened to all my credits and now I can not get my credits back up. Please explain what happened!!!

Thank You
Alkaid Bear

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:10 pm   

You didn't lose any credits when getting kicked from the dynasty.

Where did you have 2000 credits?

I don't see them ever been in your account.

alkaidbear 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 pm   

Hey my daughter even seen them. I would like to know what is going on! I feel that if they are going to show up then they should be left. I had clicked my way all the way up to almaost 2000 and Iknow it does not show it now. I am very disappointed that I did all that work and now it is not there. I was not the only one to see how may credits i had. My daughter and I both questioned it but we fugured that i had been real busy just clicking between 200-500 clicks a night since I joined and that is why it was high. Now I think i should have them back. It is not my fault if the program you are using messed up and i should not be the one to pay for it

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:53 pm   

alkaidbear wrote:
Hey my daughter even seen them. I would like to know what is going on! I feel that if they are going to show up then they should be left. I had clicked my way all the way up to almaost 2000 and Iknow it does not show it now. I am very disappointed that I did all that work and now it is not there. I was not the only one to see how may credits i had. My daughter and I both questioned it but we fugured that i had been real busy just clicking between 200-500 clicks a night since I joined and that is why it was high. Now I think i should have them back. It is not my fault if the program you are using messed up and i should not be the one to pay for it

I hear never before in all those years on yarolds form all those many members, that credits disappear.
I think you forget that everyone who clicked your link , that is costing you also credits, and in my dynasty a hidden link is forbidden so you have showed your link.
that means, the credits you get from clicking are gone true the people who clicked your link.
And yarolds don't use a messed up program

filmore 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 pm   

look at: http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.php?id=1576

IF the credits did disappear there should be a difference of 2000 between clics received and clicks done.. I do not see that difference!

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 pm   

filmore wrote:
look at: http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.php?id=1576

IF the credits did disappear there should be a difference of 2000 between clics received and clicks done.. I do not see that difference!

User didn't buy credits.
User didn't win lotto
User didn't get 2000 in transfer.

User didn't lose 2000 credits.

Reply to topic