SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Daily Clicking Contest
ardatia 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 am   

Ladywizard, from my understanding, even if you uncheck the boxes your links will still show up in the history. That is most likely why you were still getting clicks. Only when you are a VIP can you hide your links without having to actually delete them.

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 am   

It's like ardatia said. You must be VIP to really hide records.

[ Added: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 pm ]
Credits for sunday 31th transfered to ThePriest.

pyromanic 
n00b

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:06 am   thank you guys

Well i didnt knew there was any contest but...
I won! thank you guys that helped sponsering the contest!

Dont worry! I'll Click you! Be Happy!

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm   

It seems that peasants are clicking more now. :smile: 225 Credits transferred to your account ThePriest :cool:

ThePriest 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm   

Yes, they are doing quite good. By the way, for yesterday, me and shakymon were sponsors. Credits transfered back. Thanks anyways :)

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm   

Looks like I was one day ahead :) . Too busy at job and then things like this happen. :shock:

ardatia 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm   

It does seem to be more and more winners each day. Today will most likely be my last day to collect since I will probably be hitting the 300 average mark tomorrow. I did purchase some credits today and got my blue star.:) Hopefully now I can have more links listed for a bit each day as soon as I get home from work in the evenings. That way I can watch my credits and stuff so that I don't ever hit negative like I did the other day.

ThePriest 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 pm   

I would like to thank all the sponsors about their devotion with the sponsorship
:mrgreen:

Godafoss 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 pm   

Right now my average is 287, and my click count today is 491.
Tomorrow my average will be over 300. But will I still get the credits for today, because my average is UNDER 300 at this moment?

ThePriest 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am   

aaah, good that you pointed that out :)
normally i don't pay attention the day before the winners are announced (simply because it means more work :P ) what the average is, but since you pointed it out, i will include you for tomorrow :)

ardatia 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:52 am   

I thought I was going to hit 300 several days ago and I still haven't. I'll definitely get there tomorrow since I'm at 292 right now and have gotten almost 450 clicks for today.:D I've clicked close to 450 clicks every day except for 1 since starting on the site just over a week ago. Hopefully that will continue for a long time to come.

EDIT: I did want to point out that if I don't happen to get any clicks tomorrow it will be because Tropical Storm (or maybe Hurricane) Hanna has knocked my electricity out. If all goes well nothing major will happen and it won't even be bad enough to produce any tornadoes in the area.

ThePriest 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:17 pm   

I will announce the winners from Today (Thursday) on Friday morning/afternoon and after that I will be gone for a while because i need to spend quality time with my girlfriend and i will be away from the city. I am returning on Wednesday. While I am gone, all participants should pay attention to jeanne's new contest, which is similar to this one. I might message the sponsors from time to time, to ask for credits to be sent to jeanne so that we can aid her in the awesome contests she is doing :) Seems like a good time again to thank all the sponsors for their devotion and their patience, and most of all, their generous hearts. And one big special thanks to los-gangstas, he knows why :mrgreen: :)

anyone who has questions or problems with their sponsorship, let me know by dropping me a message :)

Reply to topic