SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Site Down For Me Only ?
PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm   Site Down For Me Only ?

Still having problem. I have posted something in a thread to ask - if site is down now, then when it would be fixed ? But, i saw - that topic was closed.

Not all pages working. And clicks wont work for me. When i click some links, then only "My mini city" working well. And sometimes all pages working. Sometimes - not.

Explain :

When i click a link, then it getting stuck. Just think, i have clicked a dragon cave link. Then its loading. But, after few seconds it says

Your click has been counted (0) OR
Your click has been counted (1) OR
Your click has been counted (2)

Sometimes it says - Error, one of frames didnt load (2)

But, no credit or click is counting for this kind of links when it says like this. And one time i got a "Human ans" link. But same for that too. That page said -

"Sorry, i have nothing for you.
Have a nice day"

When i click on profile - then it says - "no response text"

And maximum times, yarold site wont work for me. When i click anything from Dynasty, then its showing that, page is loading. And after few seconds it says - Done. But only a white / blank page.

Same for this forum. When i wants to enter in forum, then - Loading...Loading...Loading... ??? Blank page.

My pc is ok
My net is ok
And all other browsing page also working well. So, dont know whats wrong.

Having this problem from yesterday. And still same.

jennielynn 
Gamer God
Trying My Best

Helped: 4 times
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:12 pm   

When you receive those errors in the frame, it means that for some reason the frame timed out. If you refresh your page, you'll see that those links still display on the links list, so you can click them again. In order to prevent this, you should try opening less links at a time.

I've also recently upgraded to Firefox 3, and though I didn't believe it when people said that it helps with this problem, I haven't seen and error that the frame didn't load once since I upgraded and I've been opening 100 pages at a time.

Regarding your other issue, I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can help you out with that. It seems as though you're the only one having those problems, as I haven't seen any other reports that I can think of.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:42 pm   

jennielynn wrote:
When you receive those errors in the frame, it means that for some reason the frame timed out. If you refresh your page, you'll see that those links still display on the links list, so you can click them again. In order to prevent this, you should try opening less links at a time.

I've also recently upgraded to Firefox 3, and though I didn't believe it when people said that it helps with this problem, I haven't seen and error that the frame didn't load once since I upgraded and I've been opening 100 pages at a time.

Regarding your other issue, I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can help you out with that. It seems as though you're the only one having those problems, as I haven't seen any other reports that I can think of.

thats very strange,I have this problem since i update to firefox 3, think 4 weeks ago exact the same as PreciouS HearT, I had before never a problem.
This is the reason i click yarolds now 4 week with opera, because firefox give all the time errors in yarolds . all the other web pages on internet no problem.
I try everything, removed firefox from pc, download again , but no solution.
So for me no more firefox together with yarolds

bansho 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 pm   

Is it possible to be WinXP TCP Connection Limit?

P.S. Btw, my first Opera was some illegal v.6 years ago... I love this browser! :cool:

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 am   

jennielynn wrote:

Thanks for your post. But - I think, you are wrong with some thing, If i open those error page, then they wont work anymore. They says :

"Sorry, Already opened frame with this link detected.
Have a nice day!"

jennielynn, Error page never worked before and not now :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still having problem. I have uninstall and download old firefox. But, still same. Having this problem from yesterday.

[ Added: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm ]
Well, seems its ok now. But, needs time to be sure.

jennielynn 
Gamer God
Trying My Best

Helped: 4 times
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 pm   

PreciouS HearT wrote:
Thanks for your post. But - I think, you are wrong with some thing, If i open those error page, then they wont work anymore. They says :

"Sorry, Already opened frame with this link detected.
Have a nice day!"

That should only happen if you open the same link within a few seconds of itself... That's weird. I'd suggest to wait a little while longer and try them again. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Last edited by jennielynn on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Darrel 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm   

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.6 and no problems.

PreciouS HearT 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:12 pm   

jennielynn wrote:
Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Please dont be sorry. It was not your fault :)

And, if i click a link, then it wont take time to be loaded. With my experience, i can say - "Penner game" and "My dream city" they take more times. But, they are loading withing 1 second :) Cause of my net speed :grin:

Anyway, seems, my problem is solved. Just watching to be sure :) And please - dont be sorry.

Thanks again...

eYe

Reply to topic