SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Lots of hidden links and negative credits..
Godafoss 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 pm   Lots of hidden links and negative credits..

That is the problem with some of our allied dynasties.

I've been checking the dynasty exchange all day long, and still only clicked 226 links. These are the last days of my holiday, so I can still compete in the happy hour 2 nights or so, but after that, school begins again, and I will have to go to bed at around 23:00 (GMT+2).
I will miss the happy hour then, and it will be almost impossible to reach the 350 dynasty clicks limit.

Maybe someone could do something about it?

Thank you for your understanding.

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:33 pm   

I understand you. I was also clicking today for whole day long and I have managed to click only about 310 dynasty links. Which really *******. We should really have to change something to achieve more clicks. I'm in the same timezone as Godafoss. And normally I have to go to sleep at 23:00 because of work next day. So with not enough links we all lose not just some members. I try my best and provide 2 links all day long and also 2 additional links at different times a day. If this situation will not be solved in some decent time I will have to leave this great link exchange site and concentrate only to real life. :???:

Thank you for understanding. :neutral:

seelie 
n00b

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 am   

Yes I am also experiencing problems with there not being enough links during the hours I can click. CET 10:00 - 24:00

I am already staying up later and trying to get some extra clicks during happy hour but the number of active links to click is pretty pathetic...

I see other people wsith 400, 500 and wonder "how the hell???"

Frustrated...

Might have to just leave the dynasty and join another as this is starting to stress me out and I don't really understand the insane competitive thing dynasties have going with their average.
It seems pretty silly and pointless...fun and nice to be on top...but ....

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 am   

Hey guys,
We are doing our best to get you quality allies, some allies are maxxed but still only require their members to do only 50 or 100, when your maxxed there is 350 potential members to click. (which is why our limit is 350, means your clicking almost everyonen & isnt that what a click exchange is all about?) I work with the Emp's of a number of dynasties to ensure you guys get the clicks you want

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 pm   

I appreciate your work DJ. I hope your work will pay off. As seelie says it is pathetic to be behind computer all day long and barely click amount which was not so long ago easy to achieve.

Reply to topic