SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Kicked
Godafoss 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:55 am   Kicked

Yesterday I have been kicked from the dynasty. I find that odd.
I indeed didn't reach the 350 limit, but I clicked every link that appeared to me. I checked the dynasty exchange at least 20 times(!).

I just have trouble reaching that limit, because every time I check the dynasty exchange, almost 50% of the people has <-1>, and can't be clicked..

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 am   

Yesterday even I have problems clicking over 350. Fortunately I achieve 401 in happy hour time(00:00 - 01:00), but even then there were less links then other days.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:13 am   

I was advised of the issues relating to gettin 350 by a few people, So I reduced the cut off at reset to 300.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:32 am   

That's fair.

ardatia 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm   

I'm new to both the dynasty and this site in general. I have a few questions about the links. I have already clicked every link on the dynasty exchange, link exchange, and even history, but I haven't reached even 250 clicks. Is there some way to find more links to click so that I can reach the 350 clicks needed?

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:24 pm   

Just return at later time. Links are available at different times of day. For now you are doing great.

ardatia 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 pm   

Ok, then I'll just keep checking back and see if more links show up. :) Thank you for answering my questions.

Mogman 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:51 pm   

Some times to keep an eye out for more links would be (all in Yarold's time):

00:00 - Myminicity, Miniville, monzoo and possibly a few other links reset so most VIPs set those links for that time
06:00 - Darkthrone links reset and is also a happy hour time (when some people put up extra links for an hour)
23:00 - Happy hour time #2

Also a few things to note...
Clicks on the link exchange and history do not count towards your dynasty average
Links in history don't show up until either you or others click the link exchange or dynasty links
For the best dynasty average always start clicking dynasty links till there are none left to click then click the link exchange till there are none left then click history links.

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:12 pm   

Sorry Mogman but not true - it doesn't matter where you click a dynasty link you can click it in main, history or Dynasty exchange it still counts as a dynasty click.

And the European Happy Hour is from server 0:00 (midnight) and a lot of links comes out there.

Mogman 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:21 pm   

Jeanne wrote:
Sorry Mogman but not true - it doesn't matter where you click a dynasty link you can click it in main, history or Dynasty exchange it still counts as a dynasty click.

Do you have proof of this somewhere? I guess I could find out myself to be sure...
EDIT: Ah, cool I didn't know that. Excellent.

Jeanne wrote:
And the European Happy Hour is from server 0:00 (midnight) and a lot of links comes out there.

My 2 links come back up at that time because thats when those games get reset and repeat clicks count again... The happy hours I posted were from what I had read a long while back, so if they have changed I don't know much about it.

Reply to topic