FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 pm
Banned without reason?
NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 am   

I don't know anything about account Tiupure. It's not my new account. And also teppi minicity isn't my link, it's my brother link. So don't say it to me, I don't care if someone uses that link (and so will all the accounts you think are mine). I won't create any new accounts. That's all
P.S: I tried to find the account Tiupure. He didn't use teppi minicity link. So how can you say that? X(
Last edited by NDK18 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total  

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 am   

NDK18 wrote:
I won't create any new accounts. That's all

That would have been the correct strategy about a month ago, before Metalteo got tired of you not following the rules.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:06 am   

Rebecca wrote:
NDK18 wrote:

That would have been the correct strategy about a month ago, before Metalteo got tired of you not following the rules.

So true, you may have even still been allowed here

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
Rebecca wrote:
NDK18 wrote:

So true, you may have even still been allowed here

Thank for that. But so many problem, I think I should go. And the last thing i want to say now that Tiupure isn't my account.

los-gangstas 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 am   

Men you really can't quit don't you? You really are one spoiled child. Just leave and let the admins have some free time. There is lots of others things to do for them not just watching for you.

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm   

los-gangstas wrote:
Men you really can't quit don't you? You really are one spoiled child. Just leave and let the admins have some free time. There is lots of others things to do for them not just watching for you.

You said that I'm a spoiled child? First, do you know what does spoiled mean? Second, this is a game, you can't call me that, even if I broke any rules in Yarold (that's my problem, not yours). Finally, how much do you know about my real life? If you don't know anything about my real life, please be aware at your words.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 pm   

NDK18 wrote:
los-gangstas wrote:

You said that I'm a spoiled child? First, do you know what does spoiled mean? Second, this is a game, you can't call me that, even if I broke any rules in Yarold (that's my problem, not yours). Finally, how much do you know about my real life? If you don't know anything about my real life, please be aware at your words.

for someone that was leaving Yarolds, you still seem to be here!

Thread closed

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.