SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Happy Hour
bambix 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:10 am   Happy Hour

It was a dark night, as many had passed before.
A cute sleeping Cocker Spaniel turned upon it's masters feet while letting out a breath in content passiveness.
The Television was showing a rerun of mythbusters with a dampened sound level while it's viewer had retreated into a deep slumber.
Suddenly a loud repeated schreeking abruptly awoke the dog and it's master.

Still half asleep and now sitting upright on his oh so comfortable bed he wondered who or what woke him at such an ungodly hour.
After clearing his eyes he realised it was the alarm he had set an hour earlier.
"Oh right, happy hour." he muttered, while forcing the alarm clock into silence.
With irritation in it's eyes the dog turned to begin phase two of it's well deserved rest.
It's master , still drowsy from waking up so suddenly, slowly walked around the bed to the left footend where he sat down to cuddle his best friend for a minute or two.
The dog turned on it's back to allow hit's master access to his chest as he loved to be cuddled there best, all the while remaining asleep or at least pretending to be.
It's master then got up, but on a pair of comfortable pants, and walked towards his "throne room".
From here he could see the entirity of his kingdom.
He slowly sinks into his throne, a black leather desk chair.
He flips on his 24" widescreen monitor to overview what he had left behind when he went to sleep an hour earlier.
All servers where up, no succesfull intrusions detected, wich told him his domain was still safe from foreign marauders.
"Right" he muttered, "Happy hour".

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 am   

Waking the poor dog for Happy Hour. Careful he doesnt chew your favourite shoes!! Welcome to the madness

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

bambix 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 am   

madness is right :mrgreen:
Are you guys in a different timezone or is everybody here getting up at 6.00 localtime for happyhour?

have we had a thread about where everybody is from yet?

Doggy is now asleep under the desk at my feet, he's got this really big pillow there that he loves to sleep on as long as he can put his head on my feet.
He's a happy camper. (I'll post some pics soon)

Greasbrough 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 pm   

We have members from every timezone in the world :smile:
I have trouble with the 6.00 CET it is 05.00 here in the Uk.
I am supporting the European happy hour at 00.00 CET which is ok for me - after the pub :cool:

Reply to topic