SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Question about referal link for yarolds
Blackwidow
Gamer

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:09 am   Question about referal link for yarolds

Hi there was wondering about the referal link for yarolds thats on our profile page.

In the How to section it says this:

Your referral link is also displayed here. This is a link you may pass out to your friends to get them to sign up for an account at SWLE.

If they sign up through your link, you will receive a percentage of credits for every person they click.

my question is could anyone please tell me roughly what percentage of credits u gain for someone u refered when they are actively clicking?

EG: How many clicks would they need to make before i (the referer) would gain 1 credit.
Many thanks

My old account was lost so my username is now 'yogibear'.

fbk-city 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm   

This question seems to be unanswered and I have a closely related question so I ask my questions in this thread.

1) Does referrals of my referrals help me at all or do I benefit only from those who have registered via my referral link?

2) I am positive that I have introduced Yarold's to two new members today, but I see them not in my referrals - is there some problem with registering referrals today or is this an unlucky case where they might have removed the given id-part from my referral link before actually registering (these two new myminicity users are 'priekule-byk' and 'chemister' (hope i spelled them correctly)).

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm   

Quote:
my question is could anyone please tell me roughly what percentage of credits u gain for someone u refered when they are actively clicking?

1 to 5

Quote:
1) Does referrals of my referrals help me at all or do I benefit only from those who have registered via my referral link?

only so called 1st level referrals

Quote:
is there some problem with registering referrals today or is this an unlucky case where they might have removed the given id-part from my referral link

it looks like they removed your id

fbk-city 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:36 am   

Thanks for fast response - few more questions:

Yarold wrote:
Quote:

1 to 5

So this varies - can You give any more exact information how these are calculated?

Yarold wrote:

Quote:

only so called 1st level referrals

OK.

Yarold wrote:

Quote:
is there some problem with registering referrals today or is this an unlucky case where they might have removed the given id-part from my referral link

it looks like they removed your id

Guess there is nothing to do about this, even if I am confident that they found Yarold's following my referral link?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am   

fbk-city wrote:
So this varies - can You give any more exact information how these are calculated?

There's no formula for that. It's manually set. Atm it's set at 5%, to fill up Lotto jackpot.
Lotto also has referrals too, this might explain how lotto can get so many credits. They not all come from tickets that are bought.

phlaim 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 pm   

Metalteo wrote:
Lotto also has referrals too, this might explain how lotto can get so many credits. They not all come from tickets that are bought.[/color]

What are you talking about? Lotto seems to get no credits. Jackpot is on -1000000. :mrgreen:

jk

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 pm   

phlaim wrote:
Metalteo wrote:
Lotto also has referrals too, this might explain how lotto can get so many credits. They not all come from tickets that are bought.[/color]

What are you talking about? Lotto seems to get no credits. Jackpot is on -1000000. :mrgreen:

jk

Lotto has been a bit to generous and has handed out too many credits. He's slowly recovering because of the referral system. The number of negative credits was a lot higher.

Reply to topic