SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Better time for happy hour
ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:41 pm   

Well, if you all want it at 0:00, we can try it then too.

jmhg 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 am   

not to discriminate or favor one part of the planet with the happy hour, it could make a happy half-hour to an hour and the other half an hour to another happy hour, so that people use each time have the same right for hours more or less favourable

understandme???

satcomunidad

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 am   

You want to split the hour... I think I understand. I make my links available for all hours people want to participate in this, but most people do not seem interested in helping their comrades increase their dynasty averages, only absorbing the credits from them. Giving 2 half hours isn't going to change that.

mao_nagra 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 pm   

I will just do my happy hour at 00:00 but if I see that other don't collaborate I will no longer do it
it is not for the 300, 400 credits that I use in it but it is a meaner off principles
if every body collaborate fine, ells ...
I spouse that every body should do it

jmhg 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 pm   

where is the happy hour and needs to be done

stompi 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 pm   

Just wondering, if you are still participating in the 00:00 happy hour.

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:16 pm   

I still put out extra links at that time but I do not see general participation.

I see several new notes about not being here for happy hour, and I understand the difference that one hour can make in totals.... the problem is that for us to have a successful happy hour everyone involved needs to put out some links. When we tried midnight I was seeing extra links from stompi and mao_nagra. The whole theory behind the hour is that if you and everyone else puts out 1 link.... it has cost no one credits you have just helped everyone else and they have helped you increase your dynasty clicks. If everyone puts out 5 links... the same. It costs NO credits as long as everyone participates and as long as you share that link with the dynasty only. It will cost some a few credits because they cannot hide the link from the history section.

So where do the problems come from... it is easy to point to our allies who absorb credits during the hour and don't participate. I have looked at those clicking my links and whose links I have clicked during that hour. It is true that some dynasties give and some dynasties take during that hour. Before we try to fix these "allies" we must first make sure that our people are participating.

I have been thinking of a new promotion that will award people who share links during happy hour but I need to think about what it should be and ways it won't detract from people who share several links all the time. If you have ideas for this, share them please. Perhaps our allies will participate in such a promotion and we can get a very happy hour going. By the way, if you are here for both hours (midnight and 6-reset) you can put the same links out for both hours.

Share with me your ideas for fixing the happy hour time problem.

Kristiina1 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:48 pm   

Talking about the 00:00 happy hour - nope, I can't participate. It's 01:00 am my time and I'm sleeeeeping then :) I usually put an extra link available during the other HH though.

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:51 pm   

I have noticed... the idea of the 2nd time was to give everyone who couldn't do the other a chance to get some extra links. I do not think the 0600 to 0700 hour will ever stop, because it is the hour before reset.

mao_nagra 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 pm   

sorry for the last 3, 4 days but I whose, and I am, almost aught off credits :sad: :sad:

Reply to topic