FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Human Awareness Test
jennielynn 
Gamer God
Trying My Best

Helped: 4 times
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 pm   

I'm pretty sure I've done more than 10 tests, and I was able to view the action links this morning, but I cannot now.

likeabox 
n00b

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 pm   

I was killed by the turrets. :(

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 am   

you are always killed by the turrets, but then you are free to go :lol:

shumadija 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:13 am   

LOL. I started to fill this test yesterday, and I lose 15 deaths from turrets :D Well, old good rule say: RTFM!

I only noticed some input from Yarold and there is no capcha's, doorgang, next, and other traps, so I nice step over submitting nutty message. /me donkey :shock:

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 pm   

Well, I am a person who ALWAYS clicks on Doorgan, etc. I think I fell into this trap because I don't open up new individual windows for the minicities, I just click on the next one and it opens in the same tab as the last one, so therefore, I never even look at the minicity tab and must have missed some of the tests. Now I click a city, wait to see if a city name shows in the tab before clicking the next city. Really slows me down.

red oak 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:46 pm   

I no longer bother with the test, all I lost as a result are links which require additional input... knowing that they are not there I no longer waste my time on looking for them & not having additional tasks to do, my clicking goes almost twice as fast now...

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 am   

For the first time today I had two human awareness tests open when I snapped 4 links. I typed into one and died. I tried to type into the other and it said it had nothing for me. Do you not want us to snap links?

shumadija 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:00 am   

Do this test waste gamers credit and do gamers links apear again after solving HAT?

purplemkayel 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:04 am   

I haven't noticed if the credit is wasted, but the original link, if still available is greyed out on the page when refreshed and can be clicked.

rikiki 
Gamer God

Helped: 3 times
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:37 pm   

ppj2005 wrote:
For the first time today I had two human awareness tests open when I snapped 4 links. I typed into one and died. I tried to type into the other and it said it had nothing for me. Do you not want us to snap links?

I had this situation before and I think it's because those 2 tests were the same link I 'snapped' That's why you get 'nothing for me' because the test was done already. I'm not really sure but I think that's the case. Anyone can confirm?

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:20 pm   

Maybe one had timed out. If you aren't there to fill it in immediately then I find it works best to re-load the human awareness link (in the actual browser, not by hitting refresh) before completing. Then you won't get the "I've got nothing for you".

Hope that helps.

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:36 pm   

bella wrote:
Maybe one had timed out. If you aren't there to fill it in immediately then I find it works best to re-load the human awareness link (in the actual browser, not by hitting refresh) before completing. Then you won't get the "I've got nothing for you".

Hope that helps.

I will try reloading it next time but I know it wasn't a time out... only 4 links and I did the human awareness tests right away but it still gave me one failure and one success from the 2.

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:50 pm   

sounds like you are a super fast link clicking machine (and as you thought probably managed to click it twice before it registered) :mrgreen:

My connection here at home has been painful this weekend, so I am jealous indeed.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:04 pm   

No credit is taken.
You cant have more that one test in less than hour, so you can assume that was some error.

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:10 pm   

I did not say credits were taken... but in the CARE section it gave me one success and one failure. I am not sure how it is set up but if you snap the links the system will give you more than one human awareness test.

spurs-talkers
[Deleted]

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:33 pm   

Same here. I snaplinked about ten links, two Human Awareness links came up. The first one worked, the second one said "Sorry, I have nothing for you," but my CARE rating went from 7 of 11 to 8 of 13! So my CARE rating went down even though I tried to do both. :!:

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:45 pm   

Should be better now

OLD HIPPY 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:05 am   

I don't understand this whole thing. Where is this test? I click all Doorgans and follow thru with all site that need to be clicked. Mycity links don't require any follow thru. At least not tha I have seen. If they do can someone please show me where. This is all messed up My care is 0/15 and I don't know how to fix it!!!

lurchman 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 am   Any effect on Dyynasty average

Hi,

I do have this in my care factor line:

0/24 0% NOT all links are displayed

I understood from all the posts because I closed the windown in the test (which I did not know is going on) I will now not see action links anymore. Honestly I also nevery saw something like a Human Awerness Test. Where was it? Sorry guys feel like I lost completly something :oops:

Does that now also mean I get less clicks presented which could count to have more Dynasty clicks, because that would be a punishment?

Bye
Lurchman

Join the Real Mini Village Dynasty on Yarold for proud, glory and loyalty. Gain maximum clicks

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 am   

The only way to fix it now is to click each human awareness test and raise your percentages to 25%. It usually appears on links that require no action... usually myminicity but I have also had one on world battleground. You will not see the links that require action, so yes it will hurt your personal average and you will give fewer clicks to your dynasty.

It says human awareness test in the tab or window title.

Reply to topic