SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Doubts about Transfers and Dynasty Management
chora 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:40 am   Doubts about Transfers and Dynasty Management

Hi,
I've already read "How to use Samurai War Link Exchange", "Code of Conduct" and made some searchs about my doubts, but i didn't find it.

1 - Is there any special rule in Transfers that may banish users? I know that on multiple accounts users are banished. But if i constantly receive credits from my dynasty mate or my friends, can i receive any punishment?

2 - I'm shogun in my dynasty and i notice that i can make some dynasty management. On my last post, Tsui said me definitions of dynasty hierarchy but i don't know exatly what kind of dynasty management they (peasant, daimyo, shogun, emperor) can do. I'll try to define them. If i'm wrong, could you corret me?

Peasant - can only click on links, no management power;

Daymio - can set new users to peasants, can click on links (like peasants), can kick users;

Shogun - can do all from Daymio plus have some power like emperor. can set users to daymio and peasants;

Emperor - Like an admin on dynasty, can do everything.

I think that it's all my doubts now. If anyone can aswer me, i thanks.

red oak 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:59 am   

If you receive transfers from friends or dynasty mates consider yourself lucky & thank them for their gifts to you, you will not be punished for having too many friends.

As to your powers as a shogun it would be the best to ask your emperor what powers he/she wants you to actually use... Even though technically you are able to "kick' people out or change the description for your dynasty or change the allies, many emperors would not be very happy if you broke the alliance or kicked out one of their friends... So talk to your emperor and follow his/her wishes

chora 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:57 pm   

red oak, let's suppose the following example:

I have 200 credits and i would transfer 100 to my friend, then it rest 100 to me. Do you know if this system refresh instantly my new value? I'm afraid if it doesn't happen then i could get a negative value. Maybe i can be banned without know the reason. :cry:

red oak 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:32 pm   

Chora, I better leave that to someone better qualified to answer. I don't understand why would anyone want to transfer half of small amount of credits they have to a friend? Don't you need the credits for your game? And yes, the transfer happens right away...

chora 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 pm   

red oak wrote:
Chora, I better leave that to someone better qualified to answer.

All right, thanks. I appreciate your attention with me. Thank you very much.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 am   

chora wrote:
red oak, let's suppose the following example:

I have 200 credits and i would transfer 100 to my friend, then it rest 100 to me. Do you know if this system refresh instantly my new value? I'm afraid if it doesn't happen then i could get a negative value. Maybe i can be banned without know the reason. :cry:

As soon as you transfer credits, the correct bslsnce is displayed

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Reply to topic