SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
shogun ?
dddddddddd 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm   shogun ?

what is shogun ?
like what does it entail ?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:57 pm   Re: shogun ?

dddddddddd wrote:
what is shogun ?
like what does it entail ?

A shogun is the highest rank in Dynasty, the emp(owner of dynasty) can give you that rank.
usually are there a number of rules linked to.
Generally members must a high ave show
And the emp must trust you, because as a shogun you can things change in the menu and profile.

dddddddddd 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:12 am   

thanks for your reply Ferrari, i assume you reply relates to your dynasty, would have been nice if someone high up in MMC Mob replied ie bailey or DemonicJ

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:15 am   

dddddddddd wrote:
thanks for your reply Ferrari, i assume you reply relates to your dynasty, would have been nice if someone high up in MMC Mob replied ie bailey or DemonicJ

Sorry I didnt reply. Ferrari is right. High average helps, be known to me & the other shoguns

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

chardonnay 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:34 am   

If any vacancies ever come up you have a few to choose from - we don't have a lot of shoguns.... *smile* now participating in HAPPY HOUR and doing more on the myminicity forum.

spurs-talkers said he wanted a demotion coz he couldn't click as much, but he is still clicking like crazy :)

spurs-talkers
[Deleted]

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:10 am   

chardonnay wrote:
If any vacancies ever come up you have a few to choose from - we don't have a lot of shoguns.... *smile* now participating in HAPPY HOUR and doing more on the myminicity forum.

spurs-talkers said he wanted a demotion coz he couldn't click as much, but he is still clicking like crazy :)

ROFL it's funny when I asked for that I thot I was going to have to move from Dallas to Austin immediately, they've backed off for a few weeks and D_J was good enough to make me a shogun again.

fbk-city 
Gamer

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:18 pm   

Would You even consider making me a shogun? I am asking this because I would _really_ like to hide my history links when I have given multiple links to be clicked. I show multiple links almost daily and would gladly do that more, if i just could hide my history links. My average is also not too bad. Or is there some other possible arrangement for me to be able to hide history links. They are just waste of credits in my point of view.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:00 pm   

fbk-city wrote:
Would You even consider making me a shogun? I am asking this because I would _really_ like to hide my history links when I have given multiple links to be clicked. I show multiple links almost daily and would gladly do that more, if i just could hide my history links. My average is also not too bad. Or is there some other possible arrangement for me to be able to hide history links. They are just waste of credits in my point of view.

you mean VIP? thats the only way you can hide links from history page

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

r0yberg 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:24 pm   

fbk-city wrote:
...Or is there some other possible arrangement for me to be able to hide history links. They are just waste of credits in my point of view.

It makes more sense if you ever put your link up on the main page (even for a few hours)... its the only way to recoup your credit loss; unless the person who clicked your link removes theirs (which too many do).

-r0y

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:48 am   

I guess the good thing if you are losing credits is that your game link is getting hit a bit. Thats a good thing

fbk-city 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:09 am   

I think i already do all the things i can do to both help my dynasty and not to lose vast amount of credits. When I am online I many times show a main link and gain that way many of the lost credits.

About the lost credits, my point is that giving multiple links i still get only the same amount of clicks to my _own_ city. Growing it is, though, the reason for participating link exchange. Rest of the links (to some unimportant cities made only for this purpose etc.) are more or less useless from point of view of playing myminicity. And not being able to hide, at least, those other links is really just a waste of credits.

rainbow 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:52 am   

i put in other cities for my extra links, friends who aren't on link exchanges and will enjoy a little boost in numbers. that way a city i care about is growing from the clicks, even if it's not my own.

Reply to topic