SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
MiniCity, Miniville, City of Aces links
Hazzerone 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:03 pm   MiniCity, Miniville, City of Aces links

The link exchange is full to the rim of these links, and when you click them you get no credits (which is the entire point of clicking other people's links...) and the "myminicity" links even take off .01 credits! Completely useless!

Am I the only one which gets this ?

Also my links appears to be getting clicked even though I don't have enough credits to appear in the Link Exchange.

And everyone that clicks my link is just taking credits off of me because my game uses a referral system, not a clicklink system. (You need to sign-up for me to get any benefit).

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:26 pm   Re: MiniCity, Miniville, City of Aces links

Hazzerone wrote:
The link exchange is full to the rim of these links, and when you click them you get no credits (which is the entire point of clicking other people's links...) and the "myminicity" links even take off .01 credits! Completely useless!
Am I the only one which gets this ?

You definitely do get credits for clicking them. I suspect you are just being clicked so fast that you don't see the credits.

Hazzerone wrote:
Also my links appears to be getting clicked even though I don't have enough credits to appear in the Link Exchange.

As soon as you click someone your link will appear in their history so if you have credits they will be able to click you back.

Hazzerone wrote:
And everyone that clicks my link is just taking credits off of me because my game uses a referral system, not a clicklink system. (You need to sign-up for me to get any benefit).

You probably won't get a lot of people to sign up. This is a link exchange site and most people already have established games and are simply here to click.

Hazzerone 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 pm   

Ok, the other two links are fine but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that whenever I click a myminicity link I lose 0.01 credits.

EDIT: This seems to only happen in the Link Exchange, in the Dynasty Exchange I gain 1.00 credits (?)

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:36 pm   

I'm sure you've been given all the credits you've earned from clicking.
But when you only click 7 links a day, then you're losing your credits so fast you can't even see it.
There's a lot of very active users on the site. 7 credits last less then a minute.

Reply to topic