SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
When is big to BIG
Top Cat 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:26 am   When is big to BIG

At 168(and still rising) the MMC mobs average is by far the the highest I've seen and being 43 points ahead of the 2nd dynasty the the biggest gap between 1st and 2nd, but then i've only been a member for a few months , any longer term member know if theres ever been any higher.

So my question is at what point does a dynasty get so big and powerfull it can dictate terms to allys old and new . :?:

Is this good for the exchange as a whole? being so far ahead of the rest or should we think about braking the dynasty up. :?:

Emperor in Exile and Founding member of the REAL MINI VILLAGE Dynasty

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:39 am   

I dont understand this topic :?: can someone me explane

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:17 am   

Why would you want to break this up?

Yatsu Chikushou 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:57 am   

Dont quote me on this. If my brain remembers right from the last time I was here.

La CaSa De MaMaSiTa

Was the highest thats heck going back a few years.... As I said dont quote me for I might be wrong.

spurs-talkers
[Deleted]

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:48 pm   

Well, if MMC doesn't get better about keeping their danged servers up our averages aren't going to stay where they are. :evil:

Over time people will find their own way. Being in the top dynasty is nice but it's not something I place a huge value on. Not saying I'm looking to be kicked, mind you!

The continued MMC problems and their recent outlawing of proxies have made it so hard for me to progress much further up the US list my interest is already starting to wane as the amount of effort required to advance exceeds the return. That will probably be true of others, it's a natural cycle, and there will continue to be turnover in the membership.

Chibale 
n00b

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:59 pm   

Eh, I didn't even notice when we became the top dynasty, aside from notes about it. Makes no difference to me, it's the fact that it's active in forums and such, helping it's members and even members of other dynasties, that I stuck around.

But as spurs said, I'm losing interest due to how hard it is to get clicks anymore. I can understand not wanting it to be easy, but when 100 pop a day is the best you can do and you need 50k to get to first, that's 500 days just for population, not counting the other areas you also need to boost... well, I don't think my interest is gonna stick around that long. ;)

I think MMC itself might die long before we need to worry about the dynasty. But from what I've seen of the dynasty... it makes sense to want our allies to follow similar rules, and if they refuse, why can't we find another ally who has similar interests as our own? That's why people ally, to follow similar interests for joint gains.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:38 am   

Chibale wrote:
Eh, I didn't even notice when we became the top dynasty, aside from notes about it. Makes no difference to me, it's the fact that it's active in forums and such, helping it's members and even members of other dynasties, that I stuck around.

Thats the key, we help our members & we help other dynasties.
Chibale wrote:

But as spurs said, I'm losing interest due to how hard it is to get clicks anymore. I can understand not wanting it to be easy, but when 100 pop a day is the best you can do and you need 50k to get to first, that's 500 days just for population, not counting the other areas you also need to boost... well, I don't think my interest is gonna stick around that long. ;)

The great thing about yarolds is that you get exposed to other games. Yes MyMiniCity might pass, but there are plenty of other games that can be found right here in the exchange. Would love this site to market better to other click based games, you would see a lot more games & members here

Chibale wrote:
I think MMC itself might die long before we need to worry about the dynasty. But from what I've seen of the dynasty... it makes sense to want our allies to follow similar rules, and if they refuse, why can't we find another ally who has similar interests as our own? That's why people ally, to follow similar interests for joint gains.

Exactly right! We dont dictate terms to other dynasties. I dont think there is anything wrong with wanting the best of this dynasty & its allies

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

chawenlandia 
n00b

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:26 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:
Chibale wrote:

Thats the key, we help our members & we help other dynasties.
Chibale wrote:

The great thing about yarolds is that you get exposed to other games. Yes MyMiniCity might pass, but there are plenty of other games that can be found right here in the exchange. Would love this site to market better to other click based games, you would see a lot more games & members here

Chibale wrote:

Exactly right! We dont dictate terms to other dynasties. I dont think there is anything wrong with wanting the best of this dynasty & its allies

[ Added: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:26 pm ]
good, I am a player who tries to progress in his dinastia and you kick
to me instead of raising to me, if not quereis that this to at least
podian me to say so that they do not raise and they raise to me which
does not have so many points demonicj you so that it does not raise to
me of countryman and I throw something? good it will try to raise to
me again if they kick will think to me about other things

they pd.perdonen by the language and to use translator

salu2

Reply to topic